GreenL filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwooaahh

Jul 31, 2009
Hi, any one tried out Green.L filter? They are relatively cheap in the market. But how is the quality?

I can say that Green.L filter is not a good filter.. I have a 72mm cpl.. when i shoot with the filter on i see double of everything.. it looks like handshake.. but in actually it isn't is the filter that cause the problem...I would guess that don't get Green.L filter...

wwooaahh

Jul 31, 2009
I am using 77mm CPL. I would say it does work for making the blue skies and clear clounds... But the removing of reflection is not very effective...
Do you have similar issue as bolgash? I am thinking of buying Green.L CPL from ebay. So cheap, only $10. Very tempting, haha.

tunge

Mar 15, 2009
i've tried a few of the cheapo filters off ebay.. Green.L, Massa, Tokina, but only for my prosumer PnS camera... personally feel the IQ is affected, does the basic job if u r non fussy n on a budget...

but my advice is to spend a few more dollars to get a reputable Hoya for ur DLSR lenses...

Yeah.. it just does the basic job... First time trying out CPL so wanna buy a cheap wan to see whether is it worthwhile to invest almost $200 for B+W or Hoya HD...

Conclusion... Yes!!! When i have the $$$... wahaha!

BTW, John 3:16 recommanded to me to get Kenko wan... Price is $170 though... :(

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Yeah.. it just does the basic job... First time trying out CPL so wanna buy a cheap wan to see whether is it worthwhile to invest almost $200 for B+W or Hoya HD...
Conclusion... Yes!!! When i have the $$$... wahaha!
BTW, John 3:16 recommanded to me to get Kenko wan... Price is $170 though... :(
Nice read-up and review: http://www.lenstip.com/115.1-article-Polarizing_filters_test.html
Maybe helps to understand why a CPL is not that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom