GREED AND FAME

Yappy

May 30, 2004
I was at a Company's Dinner & Dance.

The usual program was to get audience to participate in games on stage.

This particular MC was able to attract and pull in audience.

I was curious and I asked him, " how do you manage to get so many audience to participate in your games?.."

His answer was: "Greed and Fame.."

The small giveaways at company D&Ds are not so great. Some bad MCs take advantage to humiliate the lower level staff who take part on stage. (have you noticed that the MC is careful not to be rude to the big shots at the company D&D?)

There is no fame when it is a company D&D where everybody knows everybody else who is present, well.

The MC just wanted to shoo you away with a glib and untruthful answer.

Last edited:
The small giveaways at company D&Ds are not so great. Some bad MCs take advantage to humiliate the lower level staff who take part on stage. (have you noticed that the MC is careful not to be rude to the big shots at the company D&D?)

Uh.....

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is no fame when it is a company D&D where everybody knows everybody else who is present, well.

The MC just wanted to shoo you away with a glib and untruthful answer.

..when the compnay is big e.g. 1500 staff, you may not meet the other person that often.

there will people who just want to be popular even though they know that they will be made fun of.. to many of them it is just fun fun and fun..

Asian bosses are more conservative else 'Ang moh' are more sporting

the MC must know how to 'tan che' else he or she will be ...

Last edited: