'Great'

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_princess

I brought out my digicam to shoot some stuff yesterday. Whhen I took it out after the whole day, I realised that the shutter button (dunno what's that called actually) came out, and the spring also...

Why is that so? When for the past few hours, it was in my camera case, never take it out at all??? And where can I bring to go repair at a low cost? I dont have my warrenty card btw.

Urgh.

Mtl send it to the service centre

wheres the service charge?

no warrenty liaoz, still can no charge meh? but even if charge, it should be quite cheap rite?

so wheres the svc ctr? any details? pls. thx.

Konica Minolta Showroom & Camera Service Centre
401 Commonwealth Drive #05-02 (Lobby B)
Haw Par Technocentre
Singapore 149598

Tel: 64758345
Fax: 64753697

Operating Hours: Mon to Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm
(Close on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)

I rem there's one at Funan oso

lil_princess said:
wow thats faarrrrrrrrr........

its not far... its still in singapore u know... maybe u might wanna take a pic for us to see.. i might be going down to the service centre to change my D7 focusing screen...

*anybody know in any country there is the D7D ML focusing screen? the accessories map have it, sg dun have, i thinking of buying 1 to get the technician to fix it on.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its not far... its still in singapore u know... maybe u might wanna take a pic for us to see.. i might be going down to the service centre to change my D7 focusing screen...

*anybody know in any country there is the D7D ML focusing screen? the accessories map have it, sg dun have, i thinking of buying 1 to get the technician to fix it on.

No reason to do so .... You buy the focusing screen from elsewhere, Minolta service centre will still charge you $60 for the service. You buy the screen from them, still $60 .... For Dynax 7, the ML focusing screen is a one piece object, for D7D, the focusing screen is a two piece object.

I think the minimum service charges is $60.

blurblock said:
No reason to do so .... You buy the focusing screen from elsewhere, Minolta service centre will still charge you $60 for the service. You buy the screen from them, still $60 .... For Dynax 7, the ML focusing screen is a one piece object, for D7D, the focusing screen is a two piece object.

I think the minimum service charges is $60.

for D7D, i ask 2 times liao, they say dun have ML, even i ask putting 2, M & L over can anot, he say cannot... so lppl lor... i dun mind paying more just to get it done, but they dun seem to be working at that... btw is 2 piece meaning 1 M 1 L rite, or there is another version?

D7 ML cost 120 lor... i dun mind that wor... i find that L screen very easy to be OOF, the older screen is better than L, but i like the lines in L, so i think ML works for me...

esmondng said:
Isn't tat a "sign" (or maybe excuse) to buy a new camera? Keke....

Mine's only a P&S digicam... Would love to get a new one...
But I've not been saving for a new cam (nv tot it's spoil)...
Though it would be nice to have a slimmer digicam for me to bring ard. ;)

My main aim now is for this... ;p So bo pian. Must set priorities right.

My main aim now is for this... ;p So bo pian. Must set priorities right.

Oooo so u learning driving.....at first i tot u wanna find a photography instructor tat can:

1) Can pick me up from my home
2) Send me back to my home or the nearest MRT station
3) Must be flexible with my timing and schedule
4) Patient and experienced
5) Must be good in guiding me

Wah i tot where got so good one. My driving instructor horrible last time. Whole lesson nv teach anithing. Just say "drive loh". Then keep talking about gals and asking me to look at gals we drive past!!!! Weren't i suppose to be looking at the road??? Wahahaha....

P.S. I think ur old avatar the pic nicely leh.... ;P

esmondng said:
Oooo so u learning driving.....at first i tot u wanna find a photography instructor tat can:

1) Can pick me up from my home
2) Send me back to my home or the nearest MRT station
3) Must be flexible with my timing and schedule
4) Patient and experienced
5) Must be good in guiding me

Wah i tot where got so good one. My driving instructor horrible last time. Whole lesson nv teach anithing. Just say "drive loh". Then keep talking about gals and asking me to look at gals we drive past!!!! Weren't i suppose to be looking at the road??? Wahahaha....

P.S. I think ur old avatar the pic nicely leh.... ;P

hmm i dun mind getting paid to be a photography instructor thou... will bring her to the most ulu places in singapore... :bsmilie:

think her avatar she use the wrong compression mode.. hence the artifacts..

Status
Not open for further replies.