Great work by others


Status
Not open for further replies.

zhoufang

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
230
0
0
35
Jurong
Visit site
#1


If I can remember correctly, the place is Taiwan, Camera D30, dual exposure and PS was used for combination.
how far am I from that standard, wondering...
 

zhoufang

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
230
0
0
35
Jurong
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by kamwai
wah....What time was it?
Very good question!!!
one was taken just before sunset, so that the buildings are visible and the clouds are bright.
second shot was taken just after the sunset so that all the lights are lit.

U need a strong tripod to hold the camera still for these minutes.
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,247
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#5
please please , credit should be given if these photo does belong to you. if you don't know who is the photographer, don't post.


Don't got yourself into trobule, We will release your IP or particular if the owner persisted in a lawsuit.

Base on :

Internet content, including the Internet Code of Practice and all applicable license condition under the Singapore Broadcasting Authority Act (Cap 297), the Singapore Broadcasting Authority (Class License) Notification 1996, Undesirable Publications Act (Cap 338) and any and all other applicable primary and subsidiary legislation and its successors which shall be operative in Singapore.

Thank you.
 

roygoh

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
5,011
0
0
Northwest
Visit site
#6
zhoufang,

If you found this picture on a website, you can provide a link to that website instead of directly linking the image.

I know you are not trying to post this as your own work, as you have stated clearly in your post that it is not. However, this amy still be enough to get you in trouble if you do not have permission from the owner of the photograph to re-post it here.

Thanks.

Roy
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#7
Originally posted by zhoufang


Very good question!!!
one was taken just before sunset, so that the buildings are visible and the clouds are bright.
second shot was taken just after the sunset so that all the lights are lit.

U need a strong tripod to hold the camera still for these minutes.
hmm...normal DC can do that?
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#10
Originally posted by mpenza


problem is shutter can't be opened for minutes on most "normal" digicams.
wah...need such a long exposure?
my F707 max shutter is 30 second...but bright enough even at almost complete darkness without flash
 

zhoufang

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
230
0
0
35
Jurong
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by mpenza


problem is shutter can't be opened for minutes on most "normal" digicams.
this is two shots taken 30min or so apart, the shutter is not that long.
 

zhoufang

New Member
Jan 19, 2002
230
0
0
35
Jurong
Visit site
#13
Originally posted by roygoh
zhoufang,

If you found this picture on a website, you can provide a link to that website instead of directly linking the image.

I know you are not trying to post this as your own work, as you have stated clearly in your post that it is not. However, this amy still be enough to get you in trouble if you do not have permission from the owner of the photograph to re-post it here.

Thanks.

Roy
This was taken by some amateur just like u and me.
The pic was posted on the dcview.com.tw 's forum, the taiwan ver of clubsnap. (much larger)

These pics are normally stored on some free webspace, and after a few months I really can't remember where's the origin.

Ir will be better if I can mention the photographer's name, but I can't remember that.

Last point, I have nothing to say if I will be sued.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom