Great spots in SG for sunrise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knoes any particular spots in singapore that has the best view of a sunrise? If do, please share it with me :D
Thanks a million in advance!!

Splutter said:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knoes any particular spots in singapore that has the best view of a sunrise? If do, please share it with me :D

try changi beach. i went few times wif Woodman. some pics i took ... http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=73103&highlight=sunrise

maybe we can plan an outing there soon :)

Changi Naval Base :devil: :sweatsm: :sweat:

CYRN said:
Changi Naval Base :devil: :sweatsm: :sweat:

wah lau... u wanna die ah?? :bsmilie:

lower seletar reservior's jetty along yio chu kang road is good. took my sunrise pics from there.

nightwolf75 said:
wah lau... u wanna die ah?? :bsmilie:

lower seletar reservior's jetty along yio chu kang road is good. took my sunrise pics from there.

hahaha... that's still not power enough... the top on the list is horsburg(?) lighthouse :eek: :bsmilie: :bigeyes: - the one M'sia is going to Int'l court to contest Sg with.

dunnoe how to get there tho :embrass:

Splutter said:

yo... want to do sunrise @ rooftop or not?
haha

zodnm said:
yo... want to do sunrise @ rooftop or not?
haha

think some NTU CSers have organised a rooftop shoot b4 in NTU. wonder if they are going to do it again anytime soon. mebbe not hor... holidays now. :think:

nightwolf75 said:
think some NTU CSers have organised a rooftop shoot b4 in NTU. wonder if they are going to do it again anytime soon. mebbe not hor... holidays now. :think:

me loh
tt time was sunset @ rooftop

my fav is Punggol Road end.....at the jetty. The kelongs + P.Ubin can form the background

RVF Getz said:
my fav is Punggol Road end.....at the jetty. The kelongs + P.Ubin can form the background

How to get there? Thanks

the only way to get there by bus is to take bus 82

otherwise, u have to drive along punggol road, all the way until it ends

zodnm said:
me loh
tt time was sunset @ rooftop

Yeah, sunset better, becos after all the night activities, hard to get up lah. Moreover, can see if it is gonna be good or not, rain or not, got nice cloud and so on.

Nicoll Drive area (near the Tanah Merah jetty)? Not sure if Pasir Ris Fisherman village can or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.