Great Spot for Sun-Rise in Singapore?

akszaksz

Any Buddies can recommend?

Feel like shooting Sunrise this weekend, But don't know any good place in SG.

Upper Seletar reservoir?

BTW, any recommended settings to shoot a sunrise?

Thanks to advise~!:cool:

Upper Seletar reservoir?

where do you live? ie where is convenient for you?

We have a tread in the land/city scapes section about places to shoot in singapore. Check it out.

I live in TPY, intend to drive.
Thanks~!

Please do not expect people to spoonfeed you.Go to the land/cityscapes gallery and see for yourself.There's even a sticky thread(Like what Rashkae mentioned) on this...

FYI, Upper Seletar Reservoir gets you a sunset.

You can find a "great spot" anywhere as long as you're facing east actually. Plus, you didn't specify what kind of sunrise photos you intend to take. Landscape? Urbanscape?? Using the pre-sunrise blue hour as ambient light??? Who knows.

FYI, Upper Seletar Reservoir gets you a sunset.

You can find a "great spot" anywhere as long as you're facing east actually. Plus, you didn't specify what kind of sunrise photos you intend to take. Landscape? Urbanscape?? Using the pre-sunrise blue hour as ambient light??? Who knows.
You didn't know? CS people are expected to have "powers" that allow us to reach others through the Internet and read their minds. :bsmilie:

You didn't know? CS people are expected to have "powers" that allow us to reach others through the Internet and read their minds. :bsmilie:

I'm still in the training phase... somehow my "powers" don't really work yet... :bsmilie:

or sometimes i get the wrong answer~! need to train up my "powers"~!:bsmilie:

anyone ever tried shooting in Cyrene Reef?

Sigh looks like my powers have not yet developed. Right now they're telling me that the TS isn't too keen on sunrise any more- he hasn't replied.... :rolleyes:

Upper Seletar reservoir?

I don't mind bringing you to the spots for sunrises. But you have to pick me up and drop me off. And breakfast would be nice. How? up for it?

And I live very near TPY.

Last edited: