Great place for Wedding Outdoor Shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Checking for my friend which is a better and nice place for Wedding outdoor shoot?
Please recommend.:lovegrin:
Thank you!:thumbsup:

Let's see....

Botanic Gardens
East Coast Park
Sentosa
Fort Canning
Pulau Ubin (I guess this is the last place anyone wanna go)

Tanjong Pagar train Stn & Punggol

Unlike 20++ years ago, when we mention outdoor location, only 3 places we have in mind, Botanic Garden, Toa Payoh Garden and Chinese Garden.

Nowadays every photographer has different preference for outdoor shoot location, so no one location will be the best among all.

Recently couples prefer not to go for outdoor shoot on their wedding day, mainly due to time constrain, so any usable location nearby is good enough.

Thank you for the option.
Err... they are holding their wedding in the zoo and i think some exciting places will be a challange to them.:thumbsup:

Any other exicited places?:lovegrin:

catchlights said:
HDB void deck, very challenging.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Try standing beside the sewer pipe.

Soma :

Anyway, I have always liked Changi Broadwalk/Kelong Walk, beside Changi Sailing Club (check streetdirectory.com). Do check the tide times from nea.gov.sg, you can't go down to the beach to shoot rocks/tree during high tide. But still got some nice photo ops at 3 other places. Changi Chapel is close by to shoot also, so not bad. (must pay $80 though, remember to tell your client)

OPen field or soccer field is good! Nice greenery! :bsmilie:

Great guy! Other than the HDB thing:sweat: (sorry still cannot accept the idea) the rest are great.:thumbsup:

That's the problem when you ask such a question :) How would you define "Great" cosh it all depends on whether the couple are game enough to try things that are different or just plain follow-the-crowd kind of shoot :)

lOrBeRt said:
That's the problem when you ask such a question :) How would you define "Great" cosh it all depends on whether the couple are game enough to try things that are different or just plain follow-the-crowd kind of shoot :)

Just list out the option and let them decide.:lovegrin:

soma said:
Just list out the option and let them decide.:lovegrin:
Just chose some areas is nearby or in between the groom's parent house or bride'a parent house.

For me anywhere also can, as long no standing under hot sun and walking to far from the car.

East, go Pasir Ris Park, East Coast Park, Changi T1 & T2.

West, go Bukit Batok Park,

North, go Seletar Dam

South, many many areas.

Central, bast of all. Toa Payoh Town Garden, where many CSers parents ever taken outdoor pictures over there.

Catchlights, I have an up-and-coming split day with outdoor shoot.
Can share which spots at Changi T1 and T2? I only know the MRT is pretty ok. Direct flashing?

You are right, no standing under the hot sun. :thumbsup: Else my last shoot @ Changi Broadwalk/KElong walk was just complaints and complaints about the hot weather, though they did say the scenery is superb and photos turn out excellent. It's super siong and even at $60/hr extra (since out of my service hours) it's not exactly worth it unless the couple is a fun couple. I was totally dehydrated after that, even though i brought along a packet drink.

2100 said:
Catchlights, I have an up-and-coming split day with outdoor shoot.
Can share which spots at Changi T1 and T2? I only know the MRT is pretty ok. Direct flashing?

You are right, no standing under the hot sun. :thumbsup: Else my last shoot @ Changi Broadwalk/KElong walk was just complaints and complaints about the hot weather, though they did say the scenery is superb and photos turn out excellent. It's super siong and even at $60/hr extra (since out of my service hours) it's not exactly worth it unless the couple is a fun couple. I was totally dehydrated after that, even though i brought along a packet drink.
Alight at T1 departual hall, shoot the couple with bridal car with Control Tower as background (not easy, back lighting), ask the bridal car go to T2 carpark.

Go inside, one level up shoot at the cafeteria, viewing gallery.

Go to sky train, shoot inside the train.

Reach T2, walk toward MRT, along the way shoot anything you find interesting, the huge sign, the trolley, the coffee beans, the Burger King red wall, the Chinese pastry shop.

Finally reach the MRT station and I needless to tell you what to shoot here.

Finish, end the outdoor shoot here, go to carpark, load up.

btw, can't use bounce light.:angry:

catchlights said:
Alight at T1 departual hall, shoot the couple with bridal car with Control Tower as background (not easy, back lighting), ask the bridal car go to T2 carpark.

Go inside, one level up shoot at the cafeteria, viewing gallery.

Go to sky train, shoot inside the train.

Reach T2, walk toward MRT, along the way shoot anything you find interesting, the huge sign, the trolley, the coffee beans, the Burger King red wall, the Chinese pastry shop.

Finally reach the MRT station and I needless to tell you what to shoot here.

Finish, end the outdoor shoot here, go to carpark, load up.

btw, can't use bounce light.:angry:
hmm...what about viewing mall??:D

soma said:
Err... they are holding their wedding in the zoo and i think some exciting places will be a challange to them.:thumbsup:

eh try driving a forester in... den take a video of the zoo keeper go.... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE IN THE ZOO... (just felt like seeing the facial expression of the zoo keeper...)

Swee. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

soma said:
Wanted to ask..

Since the couple holding a wedding event (is a solemnization ceremony or dinner?) at zoo, why still looking for other outdoor locations?

Are they forgo their pre wedding portrait? So want to make up during the wedding day for some outdoor portraits?

If this is the case, PM me.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.