Great photo and Sad moment to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder how would we (as citizens, on a community level) fare if such an event were to unfold here. :embrass:

foreign aid workers should have been flown in on day 1, even if they cant get to affected zones immediately. being nearer even on stand-by would save time reaching the victims faster.

i wonder how would we (as citizens, on a community level) fare if such an event were to unfold here. :embrass:

foreign aid workers should have been flown in on day 1, even if they cant get to affected zones immediately. being nearer even on stand-by would save time reaching the victims faster.

the reason why foreign aid and teams cannot be allowed in on day 1 becos the airports were in bad shape by the earthquake... :sweat:

the reason why foreign aid and teams cannot be allowed in on day 1 becos the airports were in bad shape by the earthquake... :sweat:

:sweat::sweat:

true, even airport staff had to evac... :rolleyes:

but then i guess its also too much to ask foreign aids to trek kilometers to the affected zones. so again thumbs up for their local rescue & relief efforts! :)

They did not know how to move into the area!

What they should have done was to get the sat photo from the US. They request them a bit later....!

Maybe they did not think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.