"Great" Parenting

tikiman

Aug 20, 2009
Home is Singapore
Last night, me and wifey went to take a look at the river hongpao after dinner. I was a couple with their maid and son outside a club. Dad gave the kid his iphone and told him and maid to sit somewhere near while both husband and wife goes in to party... :bigeyes:

Anyone got "great parenting" stories to share...

Plenty...

* ones that let their child run wild inside the MRT...
* ones that rush into a train last minute... leaving the children outside...
* ones that let the children run ahead... leaving parents outside...
* ones that is too busy yaping on the phone... didn't notice the kid moving beyond the yellow line, taking a peek of the track.

The list could go on...

that day I was shock when I see two kids (one should be 3 and another 5) running in front of my car when I was drive out the parking lots in the multi-storey car-park, their young mother walking behind about 5 meter from them, still using a handphone and give me "so what?" look.

some parents giving birth to children only to harvest kidneys to sell.........................

(Absolutely true story...)

Wife and I were at the Shanghai Expo. It was near closing time so crowd has thin out.

Saw one kid lying on his mum's lap - tired out by the activities. Grandma was massaging his legs. Grandapa was fanning him. And dad was trying to take out some food to feed him. Poor kid.

a father and mother with mullets. their (i assume) 3 year old girl in the pram. also with a mullet.

father and mother smoking and blowing smoke at the kid.

and her toys are a dart gun, rubber sai and nunchucks.