Great in low light with great zoom with fast shutter(anti-shake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjnglim, don't get too upset, we're just telling you in a light-hearted manner that's all.:sticktong
These questions get asked too frequently and we're sometimes tired of trying to say the same
thing over and over again so we sometimes put it out in a different way.

From what you could see, no cams now can fulfill all your requirements, maybe you might want to
have a look at the new fujifilm F200EXR (a successor to the famed fx31d, good for low light).
Else if you don't mind a 2nd hand cam, Sony's V1, V3, F717, F828 really did had the laser focusing (it does focus in total darkness to about 3 to 5m max)
but the catch is that you'll either need to use flash (colour) or the "Nightshot" mode (monochrome).
I still keep my V1 till today even tho I no longer use it cos of this unique feature.:thumbsup::sweat:

Sorry, maybe I should rephrase myself in a more serious tone. At 0.7/f the Depth of Field will be so thin that you will have problems focusing, For example, if you are doing a head shot you focus on the eye lashes the eye itself and will be blurred. Also currently the fastest lens is the CZ 50mm 0.95. I haven't seen any lens with an aperture as wide as 0.7. Besides it will not be very pratical.

Sorry, maybe I should rephrase myself in a more serious tone. At 0.7/f the Depth of Field will be so thin that you will have problems focusing, For example, if you are doing a head shot you focus on the eye lashes the eye itself and will be blurred. Also currently the fastest lens is the CZ 50mm 0.95. I haven't seen any lens with an aperture as wide as 0.7. Besides it will not be very pratical.

Check this lens out. No focus ring or stopping down.

Last edited:
you guys help nothing, just only add salt and pepper, add in all those nasty words. I don't know nothing of cos ask u all experts, If I know what for I ask! How i know there isn't such camera. I do not need to have such a very very very far zoom nor very very very good in low light nor very very very fast shutter. Sounds like I wan a wonder camera. U guys prove me wrong, shouldn't ask u all! Disappoint me. This forum like **** man!

may be we should just stop answering will that help?

may be we should just stop answering will that help?
That will not be nice either, maybe its time for us to understanding that TS new and may not understand which reply is meant as a joke an which one is serious. Terms and techs that are obvious to us, may not be so obvious to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.