Great Eastern'w 4th Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of those

"we remain the full rights to use the photos however we want without paying royalties..."

Did I do any thing wrong or break any forum rules ? Someone please advise me before the Forum Administrator shut me down. Actually the entry form can be download from the web site. :D

huh...no lahhh....i was saying u post the link to the homepage....but then the homepage so messy..maybe can give details on wat the comp is about...

Just click on the link on the banner to see the entry form.

Just wondering, is there really any winners in such contests? Hmm... i dunnoe...

espn said:
Just click on the link on the banner to see the entry form.

Just wondering, is there really any winners in such contests? Hmm... i dunnoe...

dunno leh, but the prizes looks atttractive. Money! Money! Money! :devil: :lovegrin: :blah:

thanks alot...hmmm...dun like the part about using pix anyway they wish...if you win something...its ok...if not....KAOZ.... anyway....they dun seem to state any means of announcement..details are not good enuff..these may be a hoax....????

Witness said:
thanks alot...hmmm...dun like the part about using pix anyway they wish...if you win something...its ok...if not....KAOZ.... anyway....they dun seem to state any means of announcement..details are not good enuff..these may be a hoax....????

Fear not, it is supported by the The Photographic Society of Singapore
http://www.pss1950.org/events.php :D

still dun like the part about using photos anyway they wish....they can simply announce winners...and still have loads of photos to use...wat is this man.....

Witness said:
COuld be true.... but hey... who cares!? Money money money... $$$!!! So wat if its a hoax, gives us more the reason to shoot!!! Shoot Shoot Shoot!!!

Witness said:
still dun like the part about using photos anyway they wish....they can simply announce winners...and still have loads of photos to use...wat is this man.....

Well, nothing is free. I think this is one way that they can get more photos and increase awareness by more ppt in public :D

hmmm....i dun mind if got acknowledgement below each of my photos haha..

though i dun tink they want to use any of mine....juz not good la...ahah

Witness said:
though i dun tink they want to use any of mine....juz not good la...ahah

You should take it as an opportunity to learn and gain experience. Not just on winning ;)

By the way, I have visited your website , your photo are not bad wah. Tell you a little secret, my website is at Webshots too. don't tell the rest OK :D

DarkForce said:
You should take it as an opportunity to learn and gain experience. Not just on winning ;)

By the way, I have visited your website , your photo are not bad wah. Tell you a little secret, my website is at Webshots too. don't tell the rest OK :D
LOL :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.