Great Eastern'w 4th Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, can see him posing next to a blowup of his pic

Understand that the Top three Prizes & one merit are printed by Pro-M Photo at peninsula plaza which is where i send my digital prints to develop

You mean the winner is in CS too?
And he had won this before?

Actually when I saw the article, it struck me that WillyFoo also had a similiar photo with a gal on a swing smiling away. It was on the cover of the Photoi magazine as well.

Just wonder if willy sends in his photo, who will emerged the winner? It will really be fun and challenging then.

Maybe they can then set up a poll in CS for us to vote. Just for the fun of it. :)

I don't know if Liew is a CS member, he's actually a collegue of a friend that I met once in Peninsular while shopping for my camera a few months back. I do know he's won a number of photog competitions locally such as last year's X-mas tree competition at Raffles City, among others. D100 user, if I recall :D

Oops, make that D2H :embrass:

Congrats dude!
32642667.jpg

Not over how to declare winner? ;p

armand78 said:
hmmm just curious.. i tot the closing date was 30th jun? that is... it is OVER?
:think:

http://www.pss1950.org/events.php#anchor280443

Yup, 30th june was the closing date for the submission.
Right now pple are talking about the result (ie. winners ) :)

By the way, where can I find the full list of winner? Straits Time Life only printed a few winners, not the full list. :dunno:

Cheers

adityo83 said:
Yup, 30th june was the closing date for the submission.
Right now pple are talking about the result (ie. winners ) :)

By the way, where can I find the full list of winner? Straits Time Life only printed a few winners, not the full list. :dunno:

Cheers

should be on http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg soon

wow... real nice pic!

wonder what he is going to do with his prize:) haha kidding

Should try printing your dgital photos at Pro-M Photo in Peninsula Plaza. Really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.