Great Eastern Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mac 13 said:
Just wondering, point number two says that some information about the photo and the photoG should be included at the back of every print, does this mean that the entry forms should be pasted on the back of the photo or another seperate piece of paper?
I pasted entry forms on every photo as the info they require to be at the back of the photos is the same as that on the entry form.

good luck to everyone!

It"s Mine>>>> Precious>>>>

the lines are officially closed :bsmilie:

Anyone got any idea when the results will be out?
Thinkin of using my submission for another competition.. haha... but thing is.. cannot double entry...

I think judging was done last Friday.
Winners should receive call from GE.

weekh said:
I think judging was done last Friday.
Winners should receive call from GE.

did you receive a call? ;)

perspectives-act said:
Results will be published on 8 Aug at Digital Life. No news for me yet :cry:

Anyone here received call?

Ya Great Eastern Call me.. but i never take part in the competition..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

one of my friends received a call from them on monday... ask him to submit the high res soft copy. so if by now u dun receive any calls, then no hope liao

i guess i hv to try again next year... sigh... :(

TrIjAm said:
one of my friends received a call from them on monday... ask him to submit the high res soft copy. so if by now u dun receive any calls, then no hope liao

:cry:

perspectives-act said:

ortega said:

why you guys sigh?

just take it, you type the wrong address and telephone number, and they cannot get you, you will feel better ....then can still hope until they publish the winning pics

sigg said:
why you guys sigh?

just take it, you type the wrong address and telephone number, and they cannot get you, you will feel better ....then can still hope until they publish the winning pics

dun think so man... even though they can't get u by phone... should hv receive snail mail from them by now too... sigh... :cry:

Sigh... since highly unlikely to get it already.. :cry:

But no point dwelling! Proceed on to the next competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.