[GRbenji #03] Macro @ Chestnut Cycling Trail on 22 Jan 2011 (Discussions0

GRbenji

May 24, 2010
This thread is meant for queries and discussion for above outing here.

Last edited:
Wow, hehe plan so fast. i coming to join you on saturday :)

You're most welcome, Ben.

Saw you mentioned needing a ride, will lookout for you and see if anyone coming from west. I'm coming from north.

Ho ho ho bro Jacobs joining? Pick me up for this one too can can? *waves a 200mm macro lens in front of you*

Jacobs said:
Yi Lin, come and fetch me & Crystal okay..;)

Lazy to drive..:D

I will bring both of you to holland :p

Hi everyone,

I don't have any macro lens or equipment, can I still join this outing? Or it's better to give the slot to someone else?

Hi everyone,

I don't have any macro lens or equipment, can I still join this outing? Or it's better to give the slot to someone else?

What do you have?

What do you have?

Tamron 18~200
Sony 50mm F1.8
Sony 18~55mm
And Sony Alpha 33

That's all... I'm waiting for a reply from McGill regarding the Raynox 250 after see photos taken by it and the review by Crystal1993. Hopefully can get it in time...

Tamron 18~200
Sony 50mm F1.8
Sony 18~55mm
And Sony Alpha 33

That's all... I'm waiting for a reply from McGill regarding the Raynox 250 after see photos taken by it and the review by Crystal1993. Hopefully can get it in time...

Can lah. Just put your name in.;)

iguanavon said:
Tamron 18~200
Sony 50mm F1.8
Sony 18~55mm
And Sony Alpha 33

How do you find my review? Anything I missed out? Anything I can do to improve it?? Btw glad that my review could help. =)

Hi all, newbie here. :)

Do I need to register with the organisers first before joining? First timer here so donno the SOP. :embrass:

Yup! Holland Rd Nasi lemak not bad..we can go there have breakfast before heading to Chestnut..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Okay :thumbsup::thumbsup:
so we meet at Holland for nasi lemak breakfast first?;)

How do you find my review? Anything I missed out? Anything I can do to improve it?? Btw glad that my review could help. =)

The photos you took looks sharp enough for me. That's why I chose to buy Raynox instead of a macro lens to try macro photography first.

IMHO, I feel that it would be good to include some pros and cons or what you like or dislike. It would provide more information to readers.

By the way, moderator ed9119 seems quite harsh :sweat:

The photos you took looks sharp enough for me. That's why I chose to buy Raynox instead of a macro lens to try macro photography first.

IMHO, I feel that it would be good to include some pros and cons or what you like or dislike. It would provide more information to readers.

By the way, moderator ed9119 seems quite harsh :sweat:

Well, he's just doing his job i guess. Thanks for the feedback. Will include it in my next reviews. (If i can, seems like ed won't want me to review anything already considering i'm in his bad books. :sweat:)

Well, he's just doing his job i guess. Thanks for the feedback. Will include it in my next reviews. (If i can, seems like ed won't want me to review anything already considering i'm in his bad books. :sweat:)

You're welcome. Btw, do you find the Raynox easy to use? Does the magnification makes it more difficult to shoot hand-held? What's the limitation compared to a macro lens?