Graduation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnotherAngle

Hi Guys,

After 5 years of studying, work and family, I will be graduating from my Open U. For this occasion, I would like to do portrait of myself, me and my wife and family. Any quotes from free lance and pro?

Thx :)

Streetshooter just set up a home studio, you may check from him:)

Actually I was just about to jump up and volunteer.

But I need to get a good background first, because most people judge the professionalism of a portrait by what the background looks like.

Unless, of course, you want to have unconventional portraits, then I'm as game as you are, and ready to go. I draw the line at nude photography, though (I'd rather have my clothes on when I'm taking photos) but you can disrobe if you like.

Seriously, I'd love to give it a try. Say yes, and I'll PM you my top secret photo studio location.

You pay only the film costs, I'll bear everything else, which means basically that you pay me zero. I'll even throw in the CDR free of charge, but you must send it for developing yourself, lah.

Mi also want the *free* service, haha...

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Actually I was just about to jump up and volunteer.

But I need to get a good background first, because most people judge the professionalism of a portrait by what the background looks like.

Unless, of course, you want to have unconventional portraits, then I'm as game as you are, and ready to go. I draw the line at nude photography, though (I'd rather have my clothes on when I'm taking photos) but you can disrobe if you like.

Seriously, I'd love to give it a try. Say yes, and I'll PM you my top secret photo studio location.

You pay only the film costs, I'll bear everything else, which means basically that you pay me zero. I'll even throw in the CDR free of charge, but you must send it for developing yourself, lah.

Thnks for your offer to help.

I cannot imaginge myself with nothing on except that square hat and a scroll but it might be a good idea to have a pretty model doing it, u can even post it in photosig.com and get a few green thumbs for the efforts :)

But seriously I am game to this especially when I can also learn from another fellow clubsnapper having seen your shots, I am impressed. The only thing is that it also invovle my family especially my 3 kids (nursery, P1 and P2), I suppose 1 to 2 hour session should be enough or else they will get restless.

Another thing is that I will only be collecting the gown in late June, more than sufficient time for you to set up your studio :)

So how about it :)

anyone interested to do part-time photography? write to me....mandy_apr@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.