GPS Data loggers

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
Hi all... anyone knows where in Singapore can i find the biggest selection of GPS data loggers? I searched the entire Funan but none of the sales guys there know what i am looking for ... sighz

I am looking for something like the Sony GPS-CS1 or GPS-CS3KA data logger to geotag my pics and track my expedition.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10551&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665751075

Hi Bro,

Not sure if you need a GPS data logger that can connect to your cam.. If you don't mind a standalone unit, maybe the Holux M-1000C logger might be a good choice too. I'm personally using the Holux M-1000 + Nokia mobile phone for logging data. However, you'd need to use software to tag the photos.

Cheers,
Andrew

I don't recall seeing any shop that sells a great variety of GPS loggers - when I last looked for a GPS logger, I had to decide on a particular model, then search for it.

I am using QStarz BT-Q1300, which I got from a shop in SLS (1 or 2 shops away from Alan Photo).
I believe Holux brand models can be purchase from Eastgear.
Sony ones only available in they Sony lifestyle stores.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Alpc - can u share with me how much is the Qstarz logger? :)

I think it's slightly above $200, can't remember the exact amount.

Eastgear did not sell the holux. I emailed them yesterday. They only sell the car one.

Eastgear did not sell the holux. I emailed them yesterday. They only sell the car one.

The Holux GPSports 245 seems interesting too.. .too bad OOS.. :dunno: