GP PowerBank Smart Charger (1hr charging time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
For those who are interested, the PowerBank Smart Charger from GP Batteries will be available in Singapore in about 2 weeks time. I've just spoken to their marketting and they said the stock is already here, and now they are undergoing testing and approval by SISIR/PUB. This fast charger can fully charge up 4 1800mAh AA batteries in 65mins and 4 1600mAh AA batteries in 60mins. See here for more details.

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Mmmmm/... not bad...
the size is good enough to put into travelling bag. A good buy if one travel a lot!

One big disadvantage of the GP chargers is that they don't support 110V.

Sorry I don't know the price...

Originally posted by ziploc
For those who are interested, the PowerBank Smart Charger from GP Batteries will be available in Singapore in about 2 weeks time. I've just spoken to their marketting and they said the stock is already here, and now they are undergoing testing and approval by SISIR/PUB. This fast charger can fully charge up 4 1800mAh AA batteries in 65mins and 4 1600mAh AA batteries in 60mins. See here for more details.

hmmz... sounds interestring but i keep getting the "Cannot find server" error when i try to access the link... anyone facing the same problem??

Originally posted by weeguy

hmmz... sounds interestring but i keep getting the "Cannot find server" error when i try to access the link... anyone facing the same problem??

Try this link :)

BTW is this available at Mustafa or anywhere in SG as of now?

Originally posted by Flare
Will it be cheaper than the Ray-o-vac? I personally like GP...

oooohhh... I saw this in Hong Kong and wanted to buy it to replace my 2 week old 2 hr GP charger. But when I picked it up, it nearly broke my wrist man. The weight is EQUAL to the ray-o-vac one.(go to Suntect and try lifting it).

Also doens't do the 9V.

Saw this in Taiwan.

I must admit it it is heavy.

Selling price NT$1290. Around $65 SGD

Status
Not open for further replies.