Gothic Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

god_created_me

Jul 25, 2005
west
Found this photo while browsing through my album, so decided to post it for comments. pls comment, thank U

Regards

god_created_me83

You might want to link the image here directly instead of just putting a link for people to click. :) easier for CSers here to browse too.

this photo looks quite straight foward to me, nothing too special about it, maybe a wider shot (depending on the background) could be better.

just cut and paste the image code to post the photo here, btw, resize it to 600 pixel for easy viewing here.

triptostatesin3weeks403.jpg

the lighting is flat, does not shows texture of the statue

the image is very flat, no foreground, no background, does not shows any depth.

thanks for feedback! totally appreciated.

do i need to resize my photo to 600pixel in order to post it here in the thread? because i tried as instructed by some Cser, but thread doesnt show the photo as it should?

Thanks again!

IMHO there is nothing 'gothic' about it.

It's OOF. Lighting is poor. It's not even gothic.

;) sorry guys! perhaps i use the wrong title ba.. but i cant think of anything else thou..:embrass:

btw this ought to be posted under Abstracts and Still Life. :) you might get more help there also.

you can either pm one of the moderators to move your thread or close this one and start another one in the Abstracts and Still Life section.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.