Gothic Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2005
west
Found this photo while browsing through my album, so decided to post it for comments. pls comment, thank U

Regards

~Arcanic~

Feb 27, 2005
Westy
You might want to link the image here directly instead of just putting a link for people to click. :) easier for CSers here to browse too.

this photo looks quite straight foward to me, nothing too special about it, maybe a wider shot (depending on the background) could be better.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
just cut and paste the image code to post the photo here, btw, resize it to 600 pixel for easy viewing here.

the lighting is flat, does not shows texture of the statue

the image is very flat, no foreground, no background, does not shows any depth.

Jul 25, 2005
west
thanks for feedback! totally appreciated.

do i need to resize my photo to 600pixel in order to post it here in the thread? because i tried as instructed by some Cser, but thread doesnt show the photo as it should?

Thanks again!

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
IMHO there is nothing 'gothic' about it.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
It's OOF. Lighting is poor. It's not even gothic.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
;) sorry guys! perhaps i use the wrong title ba.. but i cant think of anything else thou..:embrass:
btw this ought to be posted under Abstracts and Still Life. :) you might get more help there also.

you can either pm one of the moderators to move your thread or close this one and start another one in the Abstracts and Still Life section.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom