Got you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Our eyes met... we know.. something going to happen.....

the surronding seem to quiet down as if waiting ... waiting ........

The paper move!

"CLICK"

I got you.
crw_9806_std.jpg

khairi said:
someone shooting for someone else's self-portrait...a nice and decent idea :D
hehhee,,, nope..
It more like those old old west... we look at each other.. then really. the paper moves.. we bring our gear up and SHOOT!

So who shot first? Where's the return fire :sweatsm: :devil:

Wahahahaha, showdown at Comex 2004!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha... based on the context and title of this post, i think its one of the most entertaining series of pics i've come across so far! :bsmilie:

u know wat? why not all of us gather at comex on the last day with our gear and have a shoot-out, macham like a paint-ball fight? only difference is we compare our 'draw' times! :think: :bsmilie:

khairi said:
i think bluestrike is faster cos his image is sharper...SniperD, you are a dead man!

hmmm..... if he's using the 50 f1.8 then it's not fair liao coz I'm using the Tokina 28-80 f2.8 on Derrick's D1X but then again, I blame the tools :D

Wait till I have my gears then we will have a proper shoot-out... :devil:

Must synch all the cam clocks, otherwise EXIF time not accurate. But how to synch to 0.01 sec? :dunno:

Haha...look at the smile....i can see BS was very happy as he was triggering

and SniperD somehow look like he was struggling to get the lens to stop hunting and AF on BS accurately

Wai said:
Haha...look at the smile....i can see BS was very happy as he was triggering

and SniperD somehow look like he was struggling to get the lens to stop hunting and AF on BS accurately

must be becos BS was better concealed... more *tactical*

:p

zaren said:
must be becos BS was better concealed... more *tactical*

:p

".... in the corner of my eye, I spotted a sinister shadow lurking behind a crowd of passer-bys... suspicious of an ambush, I wheeled round to take aim. My instinct was right: a lens was pointed at me as I prepared to take aim but the time was not ripe as I needed a clear shot of the assailant. Soon a small window was opened and both of us fired...."

SniperD said:
".... in the corner of my eye, I spotted a sinister shadow lurking behind a crowd of passer-bys... suspicious of an ambush, I wheeled round to take aim. My instinct was right: a lens was pointed at me as I prepared to take aim but the time was not ripe as I needed a clear shot of the assailant. Soon a small window was opened and both of us fired...."

reminds me of the duel between two top snipers in "enemy at the gates"

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.