got scolded when doing street shot?

Got scolded during street shot?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
always carry self defence devices wherever u go with ur 7k++ worth of cameras and equipment, u nv know wad kind of people you would meet on the streets.

always carry self defence devices wherever u go with ur 7k++ worth of cameras and equipment, u nv know wad kind of people you would meet on the streets.

Self defense?

I carry a torchlight, and hopefully it'll be enough if anyone tries to be funny.

I just shoot street shooters only most of times.;p

By tasing someone who is shouting at you, you cannot even plead for mitigation of your penalization on the basis of self defense because you dealt the first blow.

By tasing someone who is shouting at you, you cannot even plead for mitigation of your penalization on the basis of self defense because you dealt the first blow.

then wait for them to attack first then sneak attack them:bsmilie:

then wait for them to attack first then sneak attack them:bsmilie:

lols.. that's the right way to do it.. lols.. always let them to throw the first punch.. then have reason to retaliate

fwah y suddenly got tourchlight wan huh haha :p
hmm which tourchlight to bring out hahaha,
normally will take my stainless steal defender head + malkoff MC-E W.

last time i go overseas , with my tripod i feel safer. was walking around the streets till 1am hahaha ....almost got trouble with some kids at a pub , but i ignore them, tempted to wack them with my ionized ball head hahahaha

Last edited:
Street auntie: WHY YOU TAKE PHOTO OF ME?!?!??!?!?

Me: Cause you pretty .

Er, why continuous mode? :dunno:

to take a few shots and pick the best one la .. Kiasulism.. :)
Heart pain if missed the good object....

fwah y suddenly got tourchlight wan huh haha :p
hmm which tourchlight to bring out hahaha,
normally will take my stainless steal defender head + malkoff MC-E W.

last time i go overseas , with my tripod i feel safer. was walking around the streets till 1am hahaha ....almost got trouble with some kids at a pub , but i ignore them, tempted to wack them with my ionized ball head hahahaha

Careful wait they pull out a gun..

They scold you you scold them back lor

No cannot mus take care of image. See theres a group of phtographers artist brotherhoot here will tell yyou this bring down their image as pro photographers. but they do not know that many years ago nokia daigorgai handphone were for gangsters but now nokia handphones are also for primary school kids. as long as you got the moeny to pay for a dslr you can be a GWC :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.