got pranked by ****4431

Status
Not open for further replies.

bene123

Aug 12, 2009
sg
The guy offer nice price to buy my 28-70 G today meet at 12pm City hall starbucks..
End up nevercome still dare to msg "haha fking idiot! i not cumming!"
ARGH!! First time kenna prank untill like that...

The guy offer nice price to buy my 28-70 G today meet at 12pm City hall starbucks..

what the full contact no?

I think you should reveal the number , then we know the prankster to avoid.

hmm he's is really bo liao, could be a young punk, or did u offend someone of late?:embrass:

wth!! this is just bad man... any idea if the person is a registered member? will be good to find the person out....

NPNT.. screenshot of ur sms pls.

yeah man, screenshots, and post the number, so we know who to avoid next time.

My 1st instinct is to delete message so if need to mod please close thread. On further thought should not have vented my crap here.

My 1st instinct is to delete message so if need to mod please close thread. On further thought should not have vented my crap here.

It's not about venting your anger or shaming him or what... You will be doing a service to fellow CSers if you provide the name and contact and user ID of the person, so that no one else get played by him next time...

Please do us a favour...

nick / name and contact number
u are doing the rest a good deed

Don't bother about him....he has some dysfunctional order as he has confessed it to you.. what a pity!

How can we not bother about him? If he did this again to another person, how? :bigeyes:

Name the person's nick and let him tell his side of the story (if he has one). Post the SMS screen shot and his no. to make everyone aware of this guy. He might easily change his nick but not his phone.

Name the person's nick and let him tell his side of the story (if he has one). Post the SMS screen shot and his no. to make everyone aware of this guy. He might easily change his nick but not his phone.

Yes. If we post the info, we'll reduce the number of such cases. Often this type of things repeat because we do no action and just forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.