got noobs, how??

What do we do with noobs?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by iceman
i think what adam tried previously on the street photography with a PnS camera is a good idea. would be good if there are only 2-3 "oldies", else they would form cliques. the few oldies can lead the newbies.

I don't kok you lah. You newbie. But it was Larry who organised the PnS outing, not Adam.

(see, I'm nice, right? :p )

OT: SJI does not suck.

Anyways, my entry to Clubsnap was a strange one.
The first Clubsnappers I saw (not knew) was malkw, pyre, jiaxing and Wolfie.
I met them at Botanic Gardens and I was trying to shoot some pictures without my friend, who has gotten ill from dunno-what.
Wolfie bullied me the entire trip. Thus, the bullying started from both sides. :D
malkw gave me this web address, so here I am!
P.S: malkw, you cannot say that you picked me up. I still remember that phrase vividly. ;(

Went to SEED, put on a thick skin and started koking Wolfie.
Haven't stopped since. :p

Originally posted by Poledra
I don't kok you lah. You newbie. But it was Larry who organised the PnS outing, not Adam.

ok ok me give you another Chuppa Chup... :D

speaking of which, i think it's time for another PnS outing. haven't had one in quite a while, but i've been really busy...

Originally posted by Larry
ok ok me give you another Chuppa Chup... :D

speaking of which, i think it's time for another PnS outing. haven't had one in quite a while, but i've been really busy...

Good good..... I also want......
Please organise, Larry....

ooo PnS outing :D
cool :p hahaha i think from now on i should only go to PnS stuff otherwise all those other DSLR and SLR too intimidating :confused:

hmm anyway its kinda a fluke i joined CS :/

Originally posted by Poledra

:embrass: pai say ... and thanx for not "kok"ing ....

my apologies to larry...

Status
Not open for further replies.