Got my kata & manfrotto @ $138 instead of $88...

offwhite

Nov 18, 2006
not nikon's fault but my fault :embrass: today went to nikon's showroom to collect my freebies + $88 for the kata bag and monopod, made 3 rounds no parking nearby so just park right in front of fujixerox building dbl yellow line, zoom up collect n zoom down...kana ticket fine $50......i tell u , those wardens are fast! So just a reminder to any1 who's gg to buy stuff or collect your freebies, dont be lazy like me, park further n walk, cos the wardens there are on standby most of the time hiding behind rubbish bin or under the drain cover

The Law got eyes ... lol

yeah , those warden always hiding one. i asked my brother to move stuff for me, then he parked at the void deck. i told him no need put coupon lar, less than 5 mins only..

after that we came down, we saw warden passed by.....

law is there for a purpose, when get caught dont complaint. It's not wise to say people hiding behind rubbish bin or under the drain cover

the key here.. dont be lazy to put the coupon lar..

i went sgcamerastore at arab street a few weeks back, just picking up some gaffer tape for my work. gena big red packet $150 for parking beside a fire hydrant.

law is there for a purpose, when get caught dont complaint. It's not wise to say people hiding behind rubbish bin or under the drain cover

"So just a reminder to any1 who's gg to buy stuff or collect your freebies, dont be lazy like me" <-------- this statement was main intention of posting, a repentant statement and not a complain fyi. And the part abt hiding behind rubbish bin n drain cover...well its actually half correct....:bsmilie: just a light hearted post

the key here.. dont be lazy to put the coupon lar..

I did put my coupon and was 13 mins late & got a summon;( so how? Somemore the carpark was 95% empty so where's the logic?:dunno:

Many at times I'd see these 3rd party outsource enforcers taking the easy route to fill their daily quotas by going round to less crowded places instead of popular places where it really matters.

Heck I ever got a summon for parking on a single yellow line on a weekend and after I screamed:complain: at them they simply say "Sorry lah, new guy":faint:

when ever i go to Nikon singapore, i will park in the fujixerox carpark

car park is 95% empty does not mean you don't have to display coupon, late is late, should have used another coupon as insurance

when ever i go to Nikon singapore, i will park in the fujixerox carpark

car park is 95% empty does not mean you don't have to display coupon, late is late, should have used another coupon as insurance

Well it was indeed my fault that I was late nor did I make that decision to put an extra coupon so not blaming anyone but myself. I did get away 95% of other times though:p

Come to think of it, why are we still using paper coupons where it is not environmentally friendly:dunno: Should follow countires like Australia where they use a one single coin meter designated to multiple carpark lots

Nikon Showroom visits are always a MRT affair for me even though I drive.

The walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT to FujiXerox is quite nice for a change.