Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
I'm in so much pain. No salt please :cry:

Adam Goi said:
I have it too ... sianz ... :cry:

OMG the pain! Feel like slicing my lip off :cry:

Chlorahexadine 0.05% anti-septic solution from pharmacies. Use it a s a mouth-wash and gargle after brushing. Rinse and gargle 3-4 times daily. It's bitter tasting, but it works very well and hardly hurts.

Avoid ANY warm or hot drinks, chilli, spices and since you're at it, oily foods as well as any hot food (temp) till it clears up. Decrease the amount of carbs and sugary foods as well. These food groups are generally fodder for bacteria, unless you rinse your mouth out very thoroughly after eating.

If you believe in vitamins, do Vit K, or eat lots more cool boiled cabbage. Vit K speeds up the healing process and clotting.

Geckorian said:
I'm in so much pain. No salt please :cry:

Go to Pharmacy and buy a mouth rinse - Bactidol - red in color ... Very effective for ulcers and sore throat ... :thumbsup:

Feinwerkbau said:
Chlorahexadine 0.05% anti-septic solution from pharmacies. Use it a s a mouth-wash and gargle after brushing. Rinse and gargle 3-4 times daily. It's bitter tasting, but it works very well and hardly hurts.

Avoid ANY warm or hot drinks, chilli, spices and since you're at it, oily foods as well till it clears up.

If you believe in vitamins, do Vit K, or eat lots more cool boiled cabbage. Vit K speeds up the healing process and clotting.

Thanks. Will check out the anti-septic solution at the pharmacy tomorrow. Is it like Listerine?

Adam Goi said:
... and because of this, I can't really enjoy food and drinks at its full flavour for while ... :cry:

Tell me about it. Worse still, I'm drooling..........:cry:

Andrew Hoi said:
Go to Pharmacy and buy a mouth rinse - Bactidol - red in color ... Very effective for ulcers and sore throat ... :thumbsup:

Thanks will check that out as well.

Don't rub salt directly la.....just mix a few pinch with water and rinse you mouth. After that take another glass of water with 3 pinch of salt. See how you feel in the morning. :thumbsup:

soma said:
Don't rub salt directly la.....just mix a few pinch with water and rinse you mouth. After that take another glass of water with 3 pinch of salt. See how you feel in the morning. :thumbsup:

No please. No more salt treatment. It's plain torture.:embrass:

Adam Goi said:
... and to make matters worse, there's a BBQ tomorrow ... :bheart:

Sucks huh! OMG the PAIN!:cry:

The "watermelon" powder (a chinese medicated powder for ulcers) is one of the best for mouth ulcers that I have tried. If it is too painful, then the best would be to get it from the doctor. They have one which can help to numb your ulcers, but I find it is slow to cure.

seriously.... salt is the best medicine for ulcer... at least for me... pain is only one time.... then after that... it heals damn fast.

kelccm said:
The "watermelon" powder (a chinese medicated powder for ulcers) is one of the best for mouth ulcers that I have tried. If it is too painful, then the best would be to get it from the doctor. They have one which can help to numb your ulcers, but I find it is slow to cure.

Ohh I think I know what it is. Green color one right? I used it when I was young but didn't really help much back then.

fierysnake said:
seriously.... salt is the best medicine for ulcer... at least for me... pain is only one time.... then after that... it heals damn fast.

Cannot lah. I tried b4 and had to keeping punching the wall to numb the pain. And I felt it didn't really help. For me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.