got fine for not notify mindef?

who got fine for not notify mindef that u are on oversea trip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

egnaro

Dec 19, 2007
Boon Lay, Singapore
Hi how many got fine for not notify Mindef tat you are traveling?

if yes, how much and 1st offense?

My fren only tio warning..

1 wk to taiwan.. Haha! lucky bum.. :bsmilie:

I admit I am the unlucky 1!!! got fine $100 and I paid without question asked or appeal! (maybe I am stupid)

I know it my fault that I didnt notify as I know I am suppose to notify them so no point argue with them

I admit I am the unlucky 1!!! got fine $100 and I paid without question asked or appeal! (maybe I am stupid)

I know it my fault that I didnt notify as I know I am suppose to notify them so no point argue with them

Suay man.

A few of my frens actually also forgot then leave the country alrdy, gan cheong, 1st thing find internet and notify. LOL... :bsmilie:

gee..all this while, i nvr notified wor..

When is this notifying required? When serving NS?

i tio warning letter once.
"THEY ARE WATCHING US"

I kenna before for a weekend trip to KL. Seriously what the hell? I was there for a total of 26 hours, and I only need to notify if it's more than 24 hours, but come on man, 26 hours only.

I was warned twice by Mindef. On both instance it was a very rush biz trip and so i forgot all about it.

consider lucky bah?

warning for me...

once..

they include the no., procedures, etc in the envelope...

i was given a warning too. somemore i did check the website for intructions before i fly. It says call and inform unit. But i ORD for 1 yr plus only and i wasnt assigned any unit yet and i also dont know who to call.:dunno:

those free internet terminals in airport are for us to notify when we flying off.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Somehow I have always made it a point to notify Mindef - always through the internet.
I am more kiasu. I will notify 5-6 months ahead once I have confirmed my trips.

I have never notify before. Never kena warning before.

Singapore is a Fine city :dunno:

i was given a warning too. somemore i did check the website for intructions before i fly. It says call and inform unit. But i ORD for 1 yr plus only and i wasnt assigned any unit yet and i also dont know who to call.:dunno:

Call 1800-3676767 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.