Got Curry?

TheoDR

Oct 19, 2006
Ladies and gents! You know how there're those "Got Milk?" posters? How about "Got Curry?" posters of ourselves? :D

Considering that this whole curry cook-off is actually a 7-year-old case and is primarily an anti-PRC action, I find it racist and therefore will not participate in any such action, nor do I want to have anything to do with this poster action.

I hope the lactose-intolerant weren't offended by Got Milk campaigns or posters though... ;p

i hope my neighbour will cook curry and share with me

My tummy's been rumbling for butter chicken curry!

Considering that this whole curry cook-off is actually a 7-year-old case and is primarily an anti-PRC action, I find it racist and therefore will not participate in any such action, nor do I want to have anything to do with this poster action.

I think that is a distorted perspective. I know some of my friends are cooking curry for that reason. But i reckon the original event organisers didn't organise it with that in mind.
In some sense it is a protest towards the CMC then anti-prc.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=254441147918239

i find the hidden meaning behind it all... not very cleverly disguised.

totally retarded... and ridiculous.

I'm cooking curry today.

isn't curry chicken ;p I'm lovin it
CURRY%20CHICKEN.jpg

This one from one of the Yong Tau Fu stall in Lau Pa Sat
IMG_0901.jpg

This one from Malaysia (the picture does not do justice)
IMG_0913.jpg

From Msia too...this one is heavenly...好够力.
IMG_0941.jpg

You really want to have a poster of yourself with a mustache with brown liquid over your upper lip???? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :eek: