got any 1 pc swimsuit shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2pro69

Apr 18, 2005
is any organizer going to organize a 1pc swimsuit shoot? I am interested, because bikini shoots are becoming too common. Please PM me.

s2pro69 said:
is any organizer going to organize a 1pc swimsuit shoot? I am interested, because bikini shoots are becoming too common. Please PM me.

Can be arranged. Look out for prominent organisers.

one piece swimsuit, in my experience is much more diffcult to photograph. if it is not a perfect fit, and will be the case if the suit is not the model's, it will look horrible. however, if all comes together well, can be just as sexy or even sexier than a bikini :)

maybe can go for tankini instead of one piece swimsuit.. it has the best of both worlds.. as it would be an easier fit and could be sexy too!!

but that will still be a 2 piece outfit. Either way, the most important thing is the outfit suits and fits the model. Too frequently, models are made to wear things that do not fit well, or does not suits them, all because the photog had a centain image in mind. Big mistake! Just my $0.02.

share tips?
so we need to get the model to bring her own suit? but what if we want to do a product shoot for a type of suit? Then we cannot fit to the model before hand.

s2pro69 said:
share tips?
so we need to get the model to bring her own suit? but what if we want to do a product shoot for a type of suit? Then we cannot fit to the model before hand.

Then you might have to evaluate the model's body shape to see what type of cut she fits b4 choosing your set of swimsuit.. or choose your set of swimsuit first and then get the right model that's suitable for the job... i think.

kate78 said:
Then you might have to evaluate the model's body shape to see what type of cut she fits b4 choosing your set of swimsuit.. or choose your set of swimsuit first and then get the right model that's suitable for the job... i think.
kate78, so true. Since I have the luxury of shooting only for myself, I found it is always so much easier to find an outfit that suits/fits/compliment the model rather than the other way round. Can't comment on product shoots, since i don't do them.
However, I found masking tapes, safety pins and clothes pins invaluable in making the outfit fits better on the model ... some last minute temporary alteration seems to be necessary, even if it's the model's clothes.

Deadpoet said:
kate78, so true. Since I have the luxury of shooting only for myself, I found it is always so much easier to find an outfit that suits/fits/compliment the model rather than the other way round. Can't comment on product shoots, since i don't do them.
However, I found masking tapes, safety pins and clothes pins invaluable in making the outfit fits better on the model ... some last minute temporary alteration seems to be necessary, even if it's the model's clothes.

oh in addition.. don't forget double sided tapes too.. !! ;)
you can also add in things like scarfs/ hat or pareo for a swimsuit shoot. :cool:

kate28, a bit OT, you a photog or model?

opps!!.. really? :embrass:
I m a make up artist.. so maybe i m thinking in terms of styling that's why... ;)

kate78 said:
opps!!.. really? :embrass:
I m a make up artist.. so maybe i m thinking in terms of styling that's why... ;)

yeah. so when can we shoot u in ur tankini?
thumb.gif

nightwolf75 said:
thumb.gif
eh eh.. this is getting really OT liao!!! :nono:
;p

nightwolf75 said:
thumb.gif
I second nightwolf's suggestion :)

nightwolf75 said:
hehehe... will keep on asking until one day u agree!!
love.gif

:confused: Me NO model!!

sorry s2pro69 for the OT discussion here.. u guys better don't flood his thread here!! not me fault! :angel:

sure
i just want to try out new shooting themes
if u want to be a model for an experimental shoot, just let me know.

so is any organizer interested?

s2pro69 said:
so is any organizer interested?
s2pro69 ... you organise lah, we will join

Erm.... Maybe I'm a little out of fashion here, but mind telling me what the HELL is a tankini? :dunno:

Only heard of bikini, one-piece and birthday suits though.... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.