Got a D60 in hand now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_stinger

dad got it...hehe...but of cos as his son, sure can use it...but i am not sure how to use it...as in full use of it...the lens my dad bought is quite huge....strange is that it is white in colour....how to identify the lens? the lens seems heavier than the body leh...first time touching D-SLR...not quite sure how to handle it...was using A40....but sold to dbchoong liao... :)

Why not you pass it to me and I help you learn to use it. hehehehehehehe.:devil: :devil:

THe white lense not good one, I exchange with you a PRIME 50mm f/1.8!! Your white lense @ least f/2.8. Deal?

:devil: :devil:

Originally posted by Klause
Why not you pass it to me and I help you learn to use it. hehehehehehehe.:devil: :devil:

THe white lense not good one, I exchange with you a PRIME 50mm f/1.8!! Your white lense @ least f/2.8. Deal?

:devil: :devil:
:bsmilie:

ahh... sorry to inform you that all current D60s are shipped faulty. You can send it back for exchange through me, and in the meantime you can use a S40.

Originally posted by munfai
ahh... sorry to inform you that all current D60s are shipped faulty. You can send it back for exchange through me, and in the meantime you can use a S40.

tomshen, you heard that? munfai has appointed me to be one of the collectors also. Just let me know when. In my case, I can throw in a G2. :p :D

Originally posted by Goondu

tomshen, you heard that? munfai has appointed me to be one of the collectors also. Just let me know when. In my case, I can throw in a G2. :p :D
:eek: :D

Originally posted by Goondu

Look for me and i will throw in my D30 + 50mm f/1.8

f1.8 u know...better than your white lens which is probably f4 or f2.8

also, black lens match the camera body better....

Originally posted by kamwai

Look for me and i will throw in my D30 + 50mm f/1.8

f1.8 u know...better than your white lens which is probably f4 or f2.8

also, black lens match the camera body better....
Anybody throws in a 1D? :bsmilie:

Wow...you guys really bad leh...ray_stinger, go ask your father to come over and read the forum...:rbounce:

Originally posted by tomshen

Anybody throws in a 1D? :bsmilie:

To match the 1D at 8fps, you need two D60s and another camera that shoots at 2fps. ;)

Originally posted by mylau

To match the 1D at 8fps, you need two D60s and another camera that shoots at 2fps. ;)
wah... mylau, post some pix from 1D;p :rbounce:

Geez...u guys are really a bunch of jokers!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by ray_stinger
dad got it...hehe...but of cos as his son, sure can use it...but i am not sure how to use it...as in full use of it...the lens my dad bought is quite huge....strange is that it is white in colour....how to identify the lens? the lens seems heavier than the body leh...first time touching D-SLR...not quite sure how to handle it...was using A40....but sold to dbchoong liao... :)

You lucky dude. :rolleyes: (Green with envy)

There's one L lens that has maximum aperture bigger than f2.8. The 200mm f1.8L USM. It also costs $9500. :eek: The price is from Canon Singapore's website.

S$200,000 :)

Btw, anybody knows how much the EF200mm f2.8L cost in the shops? The website list it as $1800. Thanks.

..NuTs..

Originally posted by Kit
Did you read how much the EF 1200 f5.6L costs/

Status
Not open for further replies.