gossip.. gossip..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanne_zh

Feb 19, 2005
comments appreciated, thx ~

188456400_8e31d12874_o.jpg

Newbie's comment..

Seems like the center cupboard colour is very different from the other 2 at the sides, and the pic's is taken at high ISO speed? Cause the pics look grainy. And maybe cropping away the partial cupboard on the extreme right will make the pic look nicer..

thanks andrOo for your great comments for a newbie shooter.. :p
yep i always had problem deciding where to crop up to..:x
ISO was 200 i think.. my PNS is not too great at noise control..:p

Good effort and title.

Watch out for the blown out highlights on the figure hanging on the left. No detail left there for us to discern what if its a clown or what? Agree that a slightly tighter crop of the left and right would work better.

Maybe should try this in B/W.

joanne_zh said:

Composition aside, this has a lovely sense of wit and humour. Agree that you should crop out the existing cupboard on the extreme left of the shot.

Any chance you can instead go in close to the 2 bears and have a full frame shot with your camera's macro mode?

thanks for the helpful comments, eel & G-man ~
guess lighting is a bit harsh.. (window light from the left)
must go back and re-shoot / zoom in..:p

Oh wait a moment.... I just realised something....

That lone teddy bear hanging by the keychain on the extreme left CAN add a little spice to the whole story. It looks like the 2 other teddy bears are gossiping about that lone teddy bear and it feels ostracised.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hehe.. bingo ~ :p
he looks so poor thing hor? :x

Ya so what you can try to do is shoot from his angle, meaning from the left, and focus on the 2 bears behind while blurring the front one out, or vice versa. Of course that means you need to play on aperture settings, using a wider aperture but seeing as how light is coming from that side, that problem might already be solved for you.

See how it goes lah, but do show us the other angles when you can ok?

gotcha ~ thanks G-man for all your helpful suggestions ~ ~ ~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.