Gorillapod (tripod with flexi legs) you used it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
max weight 335gm.:sweat:

Good for digicams only :)

vince123123 said:
Good for digicams only :)

my D7D with vertical grip & a 50-500 is also a digicams.. can it work? :bsmilie:

i know i can't use it on a D7 without vertical grip, Velvia 50mm with a 16mm fisheye... :cry:

anyway, i find that its good for putting my flash in awkward position.. like on my head... hehehe... den i can no need to scared about red eye liao..

Saw this a few weeks back.

Main point to note is the allowable weight. Kinda put me off. I think that quite a few PnS cameras will exceed the weight limit.

Think that the design is ingenious.

lazyleo76 said:
Saw this a few weeks back.

Main point to note is the allowable weight. Kinda put me off. I think that quite a few PnS cameras will exceed the weight limit.

Think that the design is ingenious.

Yups...there's another thread called the spyderpod or something like that. Think this is just another design flaw.

my girlfriend bought for me as christmas + Anniversary gift. (via online order)

pretty cool stuff.

If you want to order online from Joby.com, during the checkout, you can enter the discount keyword "GorillaPodLover" you will get 10% discount instantly.

Some of the pics for GorillaPod in Action

DSCF7973.jpg

DSCF7974.jpg

DSCF7976.jpg

DSCF7977.jpg

anybody do a MO for this thing? :)

I suspect this may not be suitable/useful for most purposes that a tripod is used for ie landscape photography. I felt that in most landscape environment, there may not be anything to "hang" the tripod to as they are likely to be open areas such as facing mountains, lakes etc.
Just my "guess-tulation".

can use for fireworks... :thumbsup:
all coil around the railing :bsmilie:

I read that several bad reviews regarding the gorillapod slr version. I wonder how true... It looks sturdy on the pic

Looks scary! :bsmilie:

you need to know the trick to use it.

once you understand the trick, it will be stable...no problem...

I will recommand to use a ball head in order to be more flexible while composite your pic.

you need to know the trick to use it.

once you understand the trick, it will be stable...no problem...

I will recommand to use a ball head in order to be more flexible while composite your pic.

ya... was using it when i go around eye e city... need to know where is the centre of gravity to use... but i think my DSLR with a 65mm SR lens is too heavy, a film with 65mm SR lens work wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.