Gorillapod - featured in PhotoVideoI (max weight 3kg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the slrpro gorilla pod since yesterday.

haven't really tried it yet. IT is kind of short... dunno how useful it is.

I don't have a tripod head to mount my s3pro on it though. It is pretty rigid but if if I mount it on a pole, I probably will be kind of worried.

The design is such that as long as you have a single ball joint is loose/weak... the entire integrity of the structure is compromised. Don't think it is a good product.

Anyone want to buy from me? sms 91510339. I will absorb the shipping lor.

interesting...

However, I'd rely on the IS + monopod combi better. ;)

I don't have a tripod head to mount my s3pro on it though. It is pretty rigid but if if I mount it on a pole, I probably will be kind of worried.

The design is such that as long as you have a single ball joint is loose/weak... the entire integrity of the structure is compromised. Don't think it is a good product.

if its the SLR Zoom one then i take it... pm me to discuss...

I may be interested, which model do you have? PM me if no one has taken it.

it is the SLR ZOOM.

I think I have misplaced the receipt as I thought there was no use for it, no warranty to claim anyway. I will print out my confirmation email for verification that I ordered a SLR zoom.

It comes unpackaged, as stated in website so all you getting is the slrzoom and the 3/4 inch tripod adaptor (a small screw).

Price on website is USD$49.95. I selling SGD80 as I absorb the shipping. Close to brandnew as I haven't even mounted my s3pro on it... no tripod head.....

Deal in YCK MRT.

Thanks wind30 for the gorillapod... hehe...

anyway, i think... i won't trust my heavy lenses with this...

cos i brought tis out yesterday night, was thinking of playing with my food and super rotator... i fixed on a extra 482 or 484, mounted my cam (D7D +grip +super rotator)

it was quite sturdy when i mounted it on, then was having my food, then suddenly PLOP... the legs gave way, lucky not of high height drop... so thought was the position of the legs.... so readjust, put again... after awhile, same thing... jia lat...

overall if u ask me, i find it better than the pod and ultrapodII, cos if i was to bring tis out, i can mount my flash on and do wacky lighting... maybe try mounting a lighter lens without a batt grip next time...

May be Del_CtrlnoAlt needs a Gorillapod PRO version...coming soon next Christmas!:bsmilie:

cos i brought tis out yesterday night, was thinking of playing with my food and super rotator... i fixed on a extra 482 or 484, mounted my cam (D7D +grip +super rotator)

it was quite sturdy when i mounted it on, then was having my food, then suddenly PLOP... the legs gave way, lucky not of high height drop... so thought was the position of the legs.... so readjust, put again... after awhile, same thing... jia lat...

overall if u ask me, i find it better than the pod and ultrapodII, cos if i was to bring tis out, i can mount my flash on and do wacky lighting... maybe try mounting a lighter lens without a batt grip next time...

ya, probably the whole set up you are using is too heavy...

nah ... godzillapod more suitable! :bsmilie:

Nice to meet you to deal the gorillapod. I also posted here that the design is not very good. I bought it cuz it is quite a novel piece of thing. But not very useful.... I thought i was like too short to be useful on my travels and I wouldn't trust it to hold my DSLR on lamppost, etc....

how heavy was your setup?

Nice to meet you to deal the gorillapod. I also posted here that the design is not very good. I bought it cuz it is quite a novel piece of thing. But not very useful.... I thought i was like too short to be useful on my travels and I wouldn't trust it to hold my DSLR on lamppost, etc....

how heavy was your setup?

dunno... but i think if i remove my batt grip, put on my fave fisheye should be good enuff liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.