Gored in the throat during bullfight

OMG !!!!! rite thru the tongue ?? realli bulls' eye

Wow, the guy is still very alive after that. Anyway I don't understand bull fighting. Why did the bull get killed after that? :cry:

:eek: tsk tsk tsk.....

I know its a culture but also don't understand this. No one mentioned the bull was bleeding from a lot of stabs.

OMG. he still can stand up and walk..

He is lucky the bull decided not to gore his little brother down there thus he can continue to reprocreate and further degrade the gene pool of homosapiens.

wat ? Still can walk and not much blood ??????

gosh... if the bull would've tilt its head backwards, i'm sure the guy's lower jaw would be ripped off.

Yup what I thought as well. He's lucky the bull does a clean jab and withdraw. If bull were to jab and swing its head side to side, whew, that will be one scene to behold - jawless matador :eek:

this 1 like those horror movies i watch actually . . lol. couldnt blame the bull for goreing him

strangely, i feel bad for the bull but not for the matador. if the bull wins, he should have the right to be retired into a beautiful sunny field but instead the bull is slaughtered. win or lose, the bull loses his life. i don't see how how bull fighting is symbol of courage when they (the humans) can't take as good as they give.

strangely, i feel bad for the bull but not for the matador. if the bull wins, he should have the right to be retired into a beautiful sunny field but instead the bull is slaughtered. win or lose, the bull loses his life. i don't see how how bull fighting is symbol of courage when they (the humans) can't take as good as they give.

well, it's just tradition.

they do pardon bulls, but it's not common, only a few times a year. the reason given is "exceptionary performance in the ring".. i guess goring the matador is not enough.

there have been cases way more gory and resulting in death, but this is really quite grotesque.

btw, bulls bred for fighting are well-selected to be not too smart, i.e. they shouldn't be able to differentiate a man from the cape used. so in the first place, it is not meant to be a fair fight.

it's a sick sport. totally agree with night86mare about bull-fighting not being a fair match..
watched a documentary once and these bulls are kept in extremely inhumane situations as early as
3 weeks before the show. for example the bull will be kept in a crammed and dark place for this duration,
it'll be fed really measly stuff and subjected to random loud sounds etc.

by the tiime it makes its appearance in the ring, it's already been through so much stress.
(imagine seeing daylight after 3 weeks!) and that's how it gets agitated.
then again it'll be pretty weak by then so the matador definitely has the clear advantage.