GOOgle Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheguthamrin

Jul 14, 2007
...are outdated? By months it seems.

1.280627, 103.871183 on google maps shows marina barrage is still under construction!

Facepalm.jpg
you.

1.280627, 103.871183 on google maps shows marina barrage is still under construction!

You don't expect them to update daily right?

I wonder how big is the world...

You don't expect them to update daily right?

I wonder how big is the world...

13db957.jpg

:D :rolleyes:
pretty damn small x)

only joking :).

yeah true, they cant update daily... but i reckon they should do it abit more often :\

not bad oredi, if updated once a month....i think when google first intro this wonderful too, it was updated like 3 years back's satellite image captures. :bsmilie:

13db957.jpg

:D :rolleyes:
pretty damn small x)

only joking :).

yeah true, they cant update daily... but i reckon they should do it abit more often :\

yup... damn small. but where are Saturn's rings? not updated also? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Actually older.....by more then 2 yrs or longer. It's free! They have to get companies who owns satellites or high altitude planes to contribute. How many will give it to them freely if the map scans are new.

New means, fresh data which are worth alot of money to the right people or enemy. If I want to give you something, I too will give you something too old to be very useful topographic wise.

Same goes for GPS technology. Until the US army can get something even more accurate to the final cm or mm for positioning...you and I can wait long long as we will only get one that gets you into the ball park area of a few sq feet or so.

If there are no satellite(s) passing some less popular regions, you get even worst pictures if ever you could heheh....

I rarely see even updates that take place like every month even. My own home area has not been updated at least 2-3yrs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.