Google map

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I was looking at the Italy Colosseum in google map (street view) and saw the shadow of the person carrying the camera (which mostly mounted on the vehicle) Pity that guy, got to carry a BIG camera and walk. Really salutes his effort else we wouldn't have the chance to see most locations.

we should thank Google for paying guys like him to do that.

images

images

It is just great that Google does this and makes it free for all to use.

Google Maps (complete with GPS coordinates indication) and Street View are useful.

It is just great that Google does this and makes it free for all to use.
Google Maps (complete with GPS coordinates indication) and Street View are useful.
There is no free lunch. You pay with your privacy :)

You have privacy, no assumptions required. It is your choice to protect it or give it up.

Ok, lets take PRISM in the US for example.. the NSA did not ask for permission whatsoever. Are we ready to give up phone calls, smart phones (google).. etc
Now that data collection and storage are much easier than before, companies and big brothers alike are spying on us.

Just like a coin, two sided. There are good and bad about google map. For those really need it (like me), I really thanks them for the informations. For those who want to spy on other, bad bad. Anyway, they censor the face and also, photo outside the building. Real spy don't do such lousy jobs. Maybe they send in xmm to collect informations. ;p