Google is sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddyks

Jan 15, 2007
Stad van Manneken Pis
www.flickr.com
I am tired of hearing this for every search that I ask Google to do :angry::angry: -

"We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google. "

Does anyone else have the same problem?

No.

Where oh where and what have you been searching dear?

Try reinstalling lah. Or re-starting your kom.

Have you tried opening a new FF window, and set GG as your homepage?

I find that sometimes, not using the GG box in the tools but with GG as a homepage helps.

Alternatively, you could pack up yor kom and send it to me. No kom no problems. Hahahaha!

Yeah, that's one other option. Hahahaha!

CHEERS and have fun working!

I'm back to Zzzzzzzz land.

Your com might be infected with some spyware of sorts that may be intercepting your queries with Google.

I had something like that and it prevented me from surfing popular websites like google, yahoo, facebook, etc.
Had to spend the whole weekend reformatting my primary drive.

I think a system scan and cleanup might do the trick. Try Spybot and Ad-aware.

Your com might be infected with some spyware of sorts that may be intercepting your queries with Google.

I had something like that and it prevented me from surfing popular websites like google, yahoo, facebook, etc.
Had to spend the whole weekend reformatting my primary drive.

I think a system scan and cleanup might do the trick. Try Spybot and Ad-aware.

Have both of them running 24x7. So a spyware is pretty difficult to be the case. :(

It's probably because of firefox. Do you restore your sessions frequently and keep your tabs on google searches and pages? That might look like an automated request.

Had the same prob. Are you using SH MOL?

Suspect that your assigned IP could be blacklisted.:think:

I have the same problem too :)

I am tired of hearing this for every search that I ask Google to do :angry::angry: -

"We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google. "

Does anyone else have the same problem?

disbale your proxy.

no problems with Google

Status
Not open for further replies.