Google Earth - Big Brother is Watching!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SzennyBoy

Mar 3, 2002
London, UK
www.zen76903.zen.co.uk
Remember all those Hollywood movies of satellite pictures of people on earth and tracking capabilities that the US citizens are always on about (and paranoid about)... Well check this out for yourself - Google Earth! I actually found my house here in the UK as well as my in-law's place in Sicily!!!

Note that the software install is around 10MB but to run it you must have broadband access as the download streaming of the globe images are HUGE!

I hope u dun do that in your home again... ;p it'll be quite embarrassing for u... :D
I shall move down to the london blast site now...

oh, disappointed
"2. Are Google Earth images captured in real time?

No, they aren't. Our images are photographs taken by satellites and aircraft sometime in the last three years"

another interesting site...

maps.google.com

geart likl

SzennyBoy said:
Remember all those Hollywood movies of satellite pictures of people on earth and tracking capabilities that the US citizens are always on about (and paranoid about)... Well check this out for yourself - Google Earth! I actually found my house here in the UK as well as my in-law's place in Sicily!!!

Note that the software install is around 10MB but to run it you must have broadband access as the download streaming of the globe images are HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.