Visit site
01_03.gif

01_04.gif

01_01.gif

01_02.gif

My first DSLR & freebies from Comex....

p1050762ee0.jpg

p1050764rj5.jpg

i was there yesterday and they are selling E500 dual kit at 1199 w/o all those freebie after some1 neg.

Nice... I didn't go to COMEX at all, was supposed to go yesterday, but fell sick... Blasted...

Any idea if the bundled-goodies will still be offered now that COMEX is over?
Then still gotta wait for this Photokina event, abt new releases...

E330, i want one too! Haha...

Eric

cire07 said:
Nice... I didn't go to COMEX at all, was supposed to go yesterday, but fell sick... Blasted...

Any idea if the bundled-goodies will still be offered now that COMEX is over?
Then still gotta wait for this Photokina event, abt new releases...

E330, i want one too! Haha...

Eric

dont worry, although u missed comex, u can always go down to cathay photo or other camera shops asking for the same bundle. u can even negotiate with them some of the things that you do not need to cut down the price even more. :thumbsup:

Wwwaaahhh....two lens ... not bad ...How much??

say123 said:
dont worry, although u missed comex, u can always go down to cathay photo or other camera shops asking for the same bundle. u can even negotiate with them some of the things that you do not need to cut down the price even more. :thumbsup:

Yeah? They'll do that? Nice...
Cathay Photo, thats the one at Peninsula yeah? The one at Marina Sq is the same group?

Surprisingly, when i was there to look at Canon and Nikon, i enquired abt Olympus... But they didn't seem too keen to show/sell me the Oly... Makes me wonder...

When that happens, i usually dun fully trust whatever they tell me abt ANY camera liao...

know what i mean?

Eric

cire07 said:
...Cathay Photo,..... one at Marina Sq ....
Blu was there a few weeks ago...got the 11~22 from a Ms Dolly. Friendly and chatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.