Good spots in Sentosa for Portrait Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_kelvinsg

Apr 9, 2006
Singapore, Singapore
Hi all,

Just wondering if you guys can tell me where are the good spots for portrait photography in Sentosa?

Everywhere is definitely a place of opportunity. But since Sentosa is so big, I just wanna short-list a few venues that most people do their portrait photography. Palawan's beach bridge is one. Anything else?

Hmmm... i think u need to specify a theme? Models in board shorts, bikini, etc... Or those jungle wear kind of theme? Cant be bikini gals in jungle trails rite? and vice versa. Jus some of my personnel views :)

What do you mean by "good spot".
Do you mean places with good natural lighting or place with nice surroundings? :dunno:

These are things you have to consider when doing outdoor shoots. ;)

Last edited:
i'm talking in terms of fashion photography. looking for a spot with good ambient lighting and good surroundings.

rasa sentosa? :lovegrin:

Rasa Sentosa rooms in my opinion, small, grossly overpriced >$450 (17% TAX, peak season rate varies), Old CRT tv (wasn't even working properly), etc. Did 2 events there, no thanks.

Spots would be the biggie tree near the golf course, innerside of siloso (old buildings, etc), equator side of the island, beach near Dolphin Lagoon etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.