Good shopping in Osaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Nov 27, 2004
Australia
I have a friend who is stopping over in Osaka very sson and I was wondering if anybody know of a place where she can pick up a Canon Speedlite 580EX... I'm not sure if I can match some of the other pirces I have found elsewhere but thought I'd ask if somebody knew of a good place to start.

Cheers
Cyrus

Cyrus said:
I have a friend who is stopping over in Osaka very sson and I was wondering if anybody know of a place where she can pick up a Canon Speedlite 580EX... I'm not sure if I can match some of the other pirces I have found elsewhere but thought I'd ask if somebody knew of a good place to start.

Cheers
Cyrus
PM TMC, he is in Osaka for some years & have been in touch with ALL the camera shops there. He was my tour guide to cameras & sightseeing too

thanks gryphon, I've pm'd TMC and I'll wait to hear from him.

Thanks for your help mate

Cyrus

You can visit BIC Camera. It is a big shopping dept store. Carry many popular Japanese brands. Fair price so you don,t get hustle. Can go by subway train. Think you should get off at Namba station. Few stops fron New Osaka Shinkansen Station. Close at 8 pm.

gryphon said:
PM TMC, he is in Osaka for some years & have been in touch with ALL the camera shops there. He was my tour guide to cameras & sightseeing too
I 2nd looking for TMC as tourguide, translater, camera contact :bsmilie: same like gryphon, he was my tourguide and foodguide while I was over in Osaka. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.