Good sausages thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sausage

Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
Old thread has expired, but I've got something to add.

There's a food fair at the taka basement now and there's a stall called 'the hot dog town'. Quite a few types, like turkey sausages, prices around $13 for 5. Will probably try this weekend.

Any more recommendations for nice sausages? Please post the type and average cost.

Old thread has expired, but I've got something to add.

There's a food fair at the taka basement now and there's a stall called 'the hot dog town'. Quite a few types, like turkey sausages, prices around $13 for 5. Will probably try this weekend.

Any more recommendations for nice sausages? Please post the type and average

cost.

Sausage looking for sausage! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If you are looking for cheap and nice sausages, try Botak Jones !

Can try the italian sausage. ;p Notch bad Roughly... errr... 10 -14 bucks bah

If you are looking for cheap and nice sausages, try Botak Jones !

Can try the italian sausage. ;p Notch bad Roughly... errr... 10 -14 bucks bah

problem with botak jones is that the portion is shrinking.... :cry:

last time i can eat until i puke fries..

now.. hardly full... and yah. i didnt grow in size ok.. so i strongly believe its the shrinking portion. :sticktong

Get the Pan Pacific sausages from Cold Storage... yum... nice gourmet sausages! ;p

My fav is the Weisswurst but I can't seem to find any here. Also, I can't seem to find the sweet mustard that usually accompanies it.

Remind me to take a picture of the sausage section in my local supermarket. Have you tried kangaroo sausage? It's very dark in appearance...

Remind me to take a picture of the sausage section in my local supermarket. Have you tried kangaroo sausage? It's very dark in appearance...

Yes I have. It tastes a bit gamey and tough. Didn't quite like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.