Good replacement for Sony NEX3

buabua

Dec 14, 2003
Hi Guys

I got a Sony Nex3 currently... Not very sure what's a good replacement for it?

Hopefully something under 1k... but if its that good i won't mind paying for it more..

Please recommend.. Other Brands are welcome...

Thanks!

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Hi Guys

I got a Sony Nex3 currently... Not very sure what's a good replacement for it?

Hopefully something under 1k... but if its that good i won't mind paying for it more..

Please recommend.. Other Brands are welcome...

Thanks!
What do you find lacking in your nex3? You still have some of the best image quality around.

Maybe you can consider the 5T

qystan

Jul 8, 2010
Hi Guys I got a Sony Nex3 currently... Not very sure what's a good replacement for it? Hopefully something under 1k... but if its that good i won't mind paying for it more.. Please recommend.. Other Brands are welcome... Thanks!
If still Sony, same range of lenses, no optical change.

Body change, new sensor, what's not good enough on the 3 sensor?

Body change, features, what do you need that is not on the 3?

Seriously speaking, all DSLRs, for most purposes are almost identical. The differences are not really discernable unless you're into poster prints.

It's down to personal preferences. That, no one can help. Go play with them in the shop and buy what takes your fancy.

keithwee

Staff member
Aug 20, 2010
LittleRedDot
Hi Guys I got a Sony Nex3 currently... Not very sure what's a good replacement for it? Hopefully something under 1k... but if its that good i won't mind paying for it more.. Please recommend.. Other Brands are welcome... Thanks!
Under $1k for a body = reasonably quite a lot of choices.
The $1k includes budget for lenses ?

If u r ok with getting out of Sony , I recommend a MFT or definitely something from the Fuji series. ;)

And seriously , do ask yourself what u really looking for ? Better IQ ? Better/wider lens range ? Better ergonomics or simply what r the limitations in your Nex3 that makes u wana upgrade. From there u prob can short list a few candidates.

rhino123

Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
NA
NEX-6 or 7.

Add more money to it... get the A7.

Top Bottom