Good reasons not to let your pictures fall into evil (digital) hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: .......damn kow good!! Whoever is the `magician' is really very talented and gifted with an eye. Thanks for sharing ............. tOm

The guy sure have excellent PS skills! I couldn't stop laughing at the pictures and I bet he sure spend a great deal of time doing all these stuffs!

On the side note, does anyone know where I can download movie posters on the internet? Example, those shown in the pictures eg titanic? Seem to be unable to locate them. If anyone have any to share, could you kindly inform me? Thnaks in advance. :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

He's good. Laugh until peng.

Poor guy... I bet he doesn't know he's famous yet.

Quite a laugh... Thanks! :sweatsm:

StreetShooter said:
Now, Larry, you know it's nothing personal, but I've got these pictures of you...

Wanna exchange? :embrass:

Yeah saw these quite some time back, hilarious and sides splitting ;)

i'm still suffering from post trauma

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: i want to learn how to do all that! hahaha! so funny.. :thumbsup:

Hi Larry

actually Knighthunter posted this some time back... 8)

btw I have some pics of you...

with(out) your blessings...

may I have a go with my PS skills?

eric69 said:
On the side note, does anyone know where I can download movie posters on the internet? Example, those shown in the pictures eg titanic? Seem to be unable to locate them. If anyone have any to share, could you kindly inform me? Thnaks in advance. :)
Self-reply to my thread. A kind clubsnapper PM me on this and I've his permission to share the website with all of you.

Download the posters and have a go in cutting & pasting pictures of your "loved" ones into the posters!
http://www.hundland.com/posters/e-f.htm

Ha ha ha ha ha.....I like that titanic poster best!!!! Ha ha ha...."Nothing could come between them"....I kept thinking...what would come between them???

Ruthbaby....I think this boy's face would look better when super-imposed onto the superbowl's pic....ha ha ha....

StreetShooter, espn, sebastiansong... :nono: :nono: :nono:

you better not... i will hunt you all down and crush you like cockroaches (and my PS skills are not that bad as well)... :D

Oh dear! I think there were a few of our dearest UL...

But hey, my avatar reminds you of one, no?
(hint hint)
:devil: :D :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.