Good places to shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trashian

Jul 13, 2005
What places are nice for portraiture shoots? Where do you find lotsa greens, abundoned houses, beautiful sceneries etc?

I'm trying to compile a list of good places....... Please help contribute to keep the list going.

Seems like the abundon houses are all heavily guarded now... :confused:

What places are nice for portraiture shoots? Where do you find lotsa greens, abundoned houses, beautiful sceneries etc?

I'm trying to compile a list of good places....... Please help contribute to keep the list going.

Botanic Garden
FortCanning
Fullerton Hotel
Sentosa
etc ...

Seems like the abundon houses are all heavily guarded now... :confused:

Since there is no economical benefit from old houses mostly they just erect a fence with funny signs. Haven't seen any guard at Matilda's House in Punggol. I guess they are after a more vivid target now :)

Anyway, how to access Furleton Hotel rooftop? I intended to shoot Empress Place from Furleton Hotel before, but don't know how.

Hmmm going up the roof? That'll be interesting..... I also want to know.
Anyway, how to access Furleton Hotel rooftop? I intended to shoot Empress Place from Furleton Hotel before, but don't know how.

:sweat:serious?
so you think anybody can just walk in the hotel to snap here and there?

even you are their guest, there also some areas which don't allow you to shoot, I have couple requested using their suite for pre wedding shoot, the hotel comply, since my couple is their guest, but not allow to shoot in the main lobby area.

thanks catchlights, i didnt know that. i guess the next nearest place would be the esplanade roof. but the area there is undergoing renovations

Where are all the old houses?

Where can I find those abundoned that are accessible by public transport?

Also, where can I find those old shophouses for photoshoot?

Where can I find those abundoned that are accessible by public transport?

Also, where can I find those old shophouses for photoshoot?

old shop house?

Chinatown.. arab street.. seah street.. accessible places ;)

good places to shoot are places that have been over shot man..try your house...like around your house..lots of stuff to shoot, for close ups....can make it real abstract if you play around with shadows and all that

good places to shoot are places that have been over shot man..try your house...like around your house..lots of stuff to shoot, for close ups....can make it real abstract if you play around with shadows and all that

Interesting suggestion. Thanks.

Great ideas guys...

What about those abundoned houses? I know there r some at seletar... but they r just so out of the way... anyone goes there by public transport???

Great ideas guys...

What about those abundoned houses? I know there r some at seletar... but they r just so out of the way... anyone goes there by public transport???
do you know all this abundoned houses are either private or state property??

the moment you enter it are consider trespassing, breaking the law.

In other words, there is no places where there are abundoned houses where i can go photo taking lawfully?

do you know all this abundoned houses are either private or state property??

the moment you enter it are consider trespassing, breaking the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.