Good place to buy a Seiko watch?

wanglk

Oct 26, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Any suggestion? Maybe around $3-400. Auto relay good or not? Or any other brand in the same price range? Thanks ah!

Any suggestion? Maybe around $3-400. Auto relay good or not? Or any other brand in the same price range? Thanks ah!

for $300-$400, they're normal watches. seiko watches are not bad, good for daily use. you may also want to consider citizen as well(they have eco-drive sys). for me, i got the seiko knetic which costs alot more but i like it.

for $300-$400, they're normal watches. seiko watches are not bad, good for daily use. you may also want to consider citizen as well(they have eco-drive sys). for me, i got the seiko knetic which costs alot more but i like it.

Mind to share where and how much you bought? And the model :D

Bought my limited edition about 3 yrs ago from... Bencoolen Plaza?? The building beside Kwan Yim temple opposite OG. Use to have quite alot of watch shop there selling Seiko and Citizen watches but i had never visit the place since. Not sure whether those watch shops are still there onot.

Think i pay about $400 for it after bargain and discount. Was told i can send it back to Seiko for complete servicing and replacement of casing after few years.

SND613.jpg

King Wah, right beside/opposite Cathay Photos.
Seiko is slashed 30-40% off automatically even without asking.
Same goes for other mid-ranged watches.
Cash only.
The only place to buy your watch.

Mind to share where and how much you bought? And the model :D

oh, i went a number of places before i saw what i like in funan it mall and bought it(just slightly more than a month old during gss w/ 20% discount). this is the model http://www.seikowatches.com/products/premier/kinetic_p/snp005p1.html

this shop has quite a range of seiko watches and the boss's name is peter sam.

Cash only.

ya, I got my Seiko there 3 yrs ago also. They gave quite good price.
I bought my Kinetic + Saphire + Titanium watch at $310 iirc.

oh, i went a number of places before i saw what i like in funan it mall and bought it(just slightly more than a month old during gss w/ 20% discount). this is the model http://www.seikowatches.com/products/premier/kinetic_p/snp005p1.html

this shop has quite a range of seiko watches and the boss's name is peter sam.
Wow! This watch is so nice! Hmmm.. Kinetic Perpetual, I think this one won't be cheap.

Last edited:
Prestige time at Bras Brasha complex...got my Sekio Premier Kinetic there...good service!!

Cash only.

u can try king Wah Watch & Pen Store, Watch - Retail @ Peninsula Plaza

you cant get a better price than them

I agree... :)

Get an idea of the price of the models you like, then go to those ulu ulu quiet run down type shopping centers or HDB areas. Business is very slow for these type of shops nowdays so most are willing to give a very good price.

good prices, bencoolen plaza. competition is strife there, they cut each other left right centre

buy from their main office, around orchard paragon, double story building . thousand of seiko watches for you to choose.

Thong Sia Co. (S) Pte. Ltd.
30 Bideford Road. #04-00 Thong sia Bldg., Singapore 229922, Republic of Singapore
Tel:+65-67376122
Fax:+65-67340284

Last edited:
buy from their main office, around orchard paragon, double story building . thousand of seiko watches for you to choose.

Thong Sia Co. (S) Pte. Ltd.
30 Bideford Road. #04-00 Thong sia Bldg., Singapore 229922, Republic of Singapore
Tel:+65-67376122
Fax:+65-67340284

But the pricing sold is at RRP, right?