Good place in Spore to get a step down transformer?

Priscilia

Deregistered
Jun 20, 2006
I've got a US made electrical appliance (torchlight actually) that runs on rechargeable battery. But the charger runs on 110V.

Is there any good place to buy a transformer? Apologies for the noob question. But this is the 1st time I encountered this. Most new stuffs come with 120-240V. Dun know why this one so backward.

I googled and seems like there are bulky and small transformers. Any diff I should note?

Thanx!

you can get transformer at Sim Lim Tower, there are many shops selling it.
you can also get it from HomeFix, but may cost slightly more than Sim Lim Tower.

best you can bring the charger along, ask the people there is there any charger has the same spec but in 220V, so you may don't need to get transformer, or to see what is the cheaper option.

hope this help.

I got my step down electrical "plug" from Mustafa. Cost me around $10+. No wires, just plug into wall 220v socket like a multi plug.

Try going to UF technology in Sim lim square, bring along your 110Vac power adapter for your charger and ask if they got a similar power adapter that runs on 120-240Vac or not. Their price are very ok one and they are very honest store.