Good place for bikini shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyeow

Mar 23, 2009
Hi,

I'm a new newbie here and would like to check any good place for bikini shoot beside Sentosa?

Poolside will be good as there is not much people around..

Another question, Does lingerie shoot has be done in hotel or studio?? Any other places to recommend??

Thanks greatly!!

I have a very hard time believing that simple basic common sense and about 2 minutes of thought would not give you all the answers...

Bikini shoot can be done anywhere since the focus of the the shoot is the bikini (and the girl wearing it).

Lingere shoot can also be done anywhere as long as the model, the public and the police is fine with it. :bsmilie:

Lingere shoot can also be done anywhere as long as the model, the public and the police is fine with it. :bsmilie:

you forgot to mention aunties who think that lingerie ads are filth and should be removed, will be offended by a lingerie shoot in public :bsmilie:

and most likely they'll get a heart attack when they see one going on in public :D

Define 'good place'. Bikini shoots can also be done in public transport or on market and depending on your intention these could be good places. It's the public that gives the trouble when certain things are done in public ...

anywhere so long the police and public dont mind

Hi,

I'm a new newbie here and would like to check any good place for bikini shoot beside Sentosa?

Poolside will be good as there is not much people around..

Antartica also not many people around. The snow will be beautiful and bleak. :heart:

i see no value in this thread... and makes me wonder why a "2-post wonder" post this... oh yeah. school holidays. :rolleyes:

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.