Good photo labs that print 16" x 24" (S16R?) size photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiro MS08th

Aug 13, 2004
Singapore
shiroang.deviantart.com
Hi all,

Was wondering anyone knows of any good photo labs that are able to print 16" x 24"?
If really don't have, then I will settle for one that are able to print A2 size.

Disappointed with the prints I got back from a Peace Centre shop, it was quite inaccurate in color, strong blueish tint, but when I enquiry one of the worker on it, he said they didn't edit the colors, then I'm not too sure what went wrong.

But what I'm quite sure is, my monitor is calibration is ok, cause I have printed around 15+ A4 size photos from both Grace & Triple D, and the colors is 90+% as what I see from my monitor.

Just that both of the labs that I frequent don't do big size prints.

So hope to get some help here, thanks in advance!

Xtol19

Dec 13, 2008
You can ask colour lab to help. Ezpensive though as they have to outsource too.

Calibrating your monitor is just one part. The printer needs to be calibrated too. You should ask the lab for an icc profile and load into your ps for accurate colours.

Hi all,

Was wondering anyone knows of any good photo labs that are able to print 16" x 24"?
If really don't have, then I will settle for one that are able to print A2 size.

Disappointed with the prints I got back from a Peace Centre shop, it was quite inaccurate in color, strong blueish tint, but when I enquiry one of the worker on it, he said they didn't edit the colors, then I'm not too sure what went wrong.

But what I'm quite sure is, my monitor is calibration is ok, cause I have printed around 15+ A4 size photos from both Grace & Triple D, and the colors is 90+% as what I see from my monitor.

Just that both of the labs that I frequent don't do big size prints.

So hope to get some help here, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom