good photo developing shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hweeyen

my current developer seems to be dropping in its quality standards. anyone knows of a good kodak developing shop around? thanks =)

H

hweeyen

i stay in east coast but work in jurong east. thanks anyway for the suggestion, as i don't mind the location - it's the quality that counts and i can do it over the weekend.

SNAG

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by binbeto
Fotoguide is not bad. Using kodak paper too..

Maybe it's time to setup a sticky thread on this?
Just to ask...
I got my prints done @ Spot Colour @ JE Mrt (I think it's kinda of a neighbourhood lab) recently on kodak paper, the saturation looks ok, but I'm not sure that whether the prints are sharp or not. I took pics with a Nikkor 50mm f1.8.

Anyway, just to ask, will it make a difference to my photos (in terms of colour saturation and sharpness) if I send my film to a so called "neighbourhood lab" for processing? I mean in terms of processing the film, not prints.

And which paper is good?
I find kodak royal paper kinda to my liking, rich and good colour saturation.

All those fuji outlets are using those "fuji standard paper", but i think there's this "fuji premium paper" available right?

And how much are charges @ Colour Lab?

roti

Sep 24, 2002
Sgp/China/TW
Visit site
dear human beings......u ppl hav any good labs in katong area??? i always send my negatives to taiwan and johore for developing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom