Good offers from IT Show


Status
Not open for further replies.

weekh

Senior Member
Sep 6, 2004
4,101
0
0
#1
Any good lobang at the IT show?

Looking for CF cards and Microdrive.
Any good LCD moinitor? In particualr those high end LCD like the new DELL 24" LCD and Apple Cinema LCD...

Also, any good recommendation for a videocam?
 

Aug 12, 2004
48
0
0
#2
yes i'm looking for a CF card as well...wats the good n cheap offer?
 

sKw

New Member
Dec 1, 2004
25
0
0
#3
How much is 20D ? :think:
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#4
wonder how much would the 512 and 1G CF cards be...
 

theITguy

Senior Member
Sep 19, 2003
3,142
0
0
In this small world
Visit site
#5
The only good offers are the Ricoh 4x DVD+R@$15 for 20 and 8x DVD+/-R@$10 for 10. Also the DVD Writers from BenQ, LG, Sony and TDK. LCD not much good stuff.
 

adnan

Deregistered
Jul 31, 2003
2,094
0
0
Compass H
#7
When ther today at Eastgear booth
Kingston 512 $65
Kingston IGb CF $119
Lexar 80X 1GB $159
Kingston Elite Pro 2GB $259
 

therat

New Member
Nov 26, 2003
279
0
0
Bedok
Visit site
#8
theITguy said:
The only good offers are the Ricoh 4x DVD+R@$15 for 20 and 8x DVD+/-R@$10 for 10. Also the DVD Writers from BenQ, LG, Sony and TDK. LCD not much good stuff.
What is the different on DVD +R and -R.
Which is better.
 

therat

New Member
Nov 26, 2003
279
0
0
Bedok
Visit site
#14
theITguy said:
A LONG story.... all because Philips dun want to pay licensing fees :bsmilie:


+ Side more advance ATM, but - have a slight edge in compatibility.
long story....
but your story very di short lar...

So.. buy -R better or +R better.
 

taker

New Member
Dec 24, 2002
275
0
0
Visit site
#15
adnan said:
When ther today at Eastgear booth
Kingston 512 $65
Kingston IGb CF $119
Lexar 80X 1GB $159
Kingston Elite Pro 2GB $259
Anyone got eastgear brochure to post on line?

Fuwell is currently selling
Kingston CF 1GB at $115,
Kingston Elite Pro 1GB at $125,
Kingston CF 512 at $65

The price is either the same or better at SLS if u are getting Kingston, which is not bad. :)
 

Feb 1, 2005
45
0
0
#18
Mine's research says,

Kingston 1GB Normal = S$109
Kingston 1GB Eilte = S$115
18in1 Reader/Writer USB2 = S$13
23in1 Reader/Writer USB2 = S$15
DVD+/-R 4x = S$5.00/10pcs
DVD+/-R 8x = S$6.00/10pcs
DVD-RW 2.4x = S$10.00/10pc
DVD+RW 4x = S$6/5pcs
DVD ReWriter 16x +/-R, 4X DL = S$94
17" LCD = S$349

any better offers?..
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#19
paradigm said:
Sorry guys, but where is Fuwell?
If my memory serves me correctly, its a shop in sim lim square...
can't remember the floor exactly... either e 3rd or 4th floor..
 

paradigm

Senior Member
Aug 12, 2004
3,672
0
0
#20
cuxiaowang said:
Mine's research says,

Kingston 1GB Normal = S$109
Kingston 1GB Eilte = S$115
18in1 Reader/Writer USB2 = S$13
23in1 Reader/Writer USB2 = S$15
DVD+/-R 4x = S$5.00/10pcs
DVD+/-R 8x = S$6.00/10pcs
DVD-RW 2.4x = S$10.00/10pc
DVD+RW 4x = S$6/5pcs
DVD ReWriter 16x +/-R, 4X DL = S$94
17" LCD = S$349

any better offers?..

Guys, thanks for doing all those research and typing in ... Appreciate it very much esp for us who want to save $$$ ... wondering if you all could do another favour by typing in the shop/stall/location etc as well so that we know where to get them ... Thanks a million :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom