Good Morning Shanghai!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
The hotel that I stayed was far away from Pudong. With FZ20, I am able to take this shot!
Comments welcome......
Taken handheld.
ISO200
1/500 secs
f/5
FL 27.9mm
Multiple segment metering
EV +0

P1010227.jpg

It was nicely taken except it's a bit tilted. If this is straighten will looks better.
Me also just back from Xiamen, the haze/ fog really give a really make a big different.
Keep it up, show us more of Shanghai's beauty.

awongkk said:
It was nicely taken except it's a bit tilted. If this is straighten will looks better.
Me also just back from Xiamen, the haze/ fog really give a really make a big different.
Keep it up, show us more of Shanghai's beauty.

Thanks for your comments. I also think it was tilted too. It's an experience shooting in foggy Shanghai and the rest of China. Had lots of consideration while taking this shot.

Do show us your Xiamen's pics too.

I would like to see the beauty of shanghai! Take more and make me drool. Hoping to go Shanghai for holidays. Look like a damn nice place.

Be looking forward of more pic.

Nice morning sun. but too bad due to the haze ;)

josho said:
I would like to see the beauty of shanghai! Take more and make me drool. Hoping to go Shanghai for holidays. Look like a damn nice place.

Be looking forward of more pic.

Nice morning sun. but too bad due to the haze ;)

No haze! It's fog. HangZhou west lake is even worst. It's very beautiful, but due to foggy weather, pics not too good.

Any tips on how to take good pic in foggy weather?

NICE NICE :)

Lifeworld can post some more pcs :sweatsm:

LifeWorld said:
No haze! It's fog. HangZhou west lake is even worst. It's very beautiful, but due to foggy weather, pics not too good.

Any tips on how to take good pic in foggy weather?

Oops my mistake my finger type haze when i thought of FOG!! :bsmilie: Sorry abt that. lol :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.